Question Unlock windows please

Hi guys/gals, im wondering if any of you know of an addon or option within WoW to unlock the windows... I mean the talent, character, spellbook windows. I would like to be able to move them around, presently they are stuck to the left of my screen and Id like them centered...

Thank you for all your help!!

Wow that was quick, thank you very much!!! Can't wait to try it after work once again, thank you

^

MoveAnything works perfect. You can move pretty much anything from your UI, give it a new place and then re-lock them in place.
    You can't make them draggable at any time with this AddOn though, though I don't think that's what you want anyway. =)

Oh so we can't make em "draggable" ? Because if possible I would be moving them around, jsut like my bags with OneBag.

Not quite what he means. When you use MA, it opens a specific mover panel for the item you want to move, and the item will show up highlighted and bordered. Now it can be dragged/resized. Once you've got it where you want it, you close the mover panel for the item, which locks the item in place.
    "Imagine coming across a mentally disabled person who was not only drunk, high, but had a full frontal lobotomy leaving little to no intelligence left in their body.

He would be NORMAL, compared to me."

Ah i get it, Ill give it a try after work and keep you posted!

Move Anything belongs to my list of favourite addons. Being able to move *anything* (no pun intended) including parts of other addons really allows you to adjust your UI to your own liking. Two tumbs up for this addon, been using it since Classic!

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    On the other hand, FluidFrames DOES make everything movable, in a much more intuitive manner than MoveAnything! does - all base UI windows can be moved/resized, and even other addon's windows can. If they're not draggable, you can bind a key to highlight frames under the mouse, and use THAT to select the item you want to move, and then it will be draggable, too.