Free character transfer/new servers?

Hey!
    Just wanted to ask if anyone seen if blizz wrote somewhere if they are going to give free character transfer to new/low pop servers before cata?
    I have searched for it and the only thing i've found is that they stated they were making more servers.
    If anyone seen some info about this, please post.

btw, mainly EU im wondering about

15+ Year Old Account
    The bastards should fix free faction change first so we can get rid of these retarded 20+ min queues to bg's.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

They didn't say they'd make new servers at all, there's a possibility, but they rather wanna help out the unbalanced realms/ low population ones.
    ~ stuff, the best thing ~

Quote Originally Posted by Katellia View Post
    They didn't say they'd make new servers at all, there's a possibility, but they rather wanna help out the unbalanced realms/ low population ones.
    well if they want to balance that ;p then why dont they just put free character transfer from high pop servers like mine (EU-Outland) everyday when i get back home i have around 1000 people in queue waiting to get in to play easy fix imo but im not an expert in that area tho.
    i'd say the think of all the cash they lose for free char transfer.

i'd say the think of all the cash they lose for free char transfer.
    Agree on that one, there's way too many realms unbalanced/ high populated for a long time, where they could just solve it by merging realms or just give free transfers to those realms for a specific faction. Ofcourse it's more appealing to wait till people get annoyed enough to transfer away, including some alts that can go up to 120 euros.
    ~ stuff, the best thing ~