Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Diurden View Post
    im giving up my druid, but not because of the mana thing, it's because they stole my tree form
    Blizzard have said they are bringing in a minor glyph that will make resto normal form the old school tree, not sure if its happened yet though

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by natrii View Post
    Agreed, I have seen may a healer go dps for this reason. Healing is a thankless job, if you do something amazing nobody will notice. If you mess up you are the first to get yelled at. Honesty a good healer just deals with this type of BS. On the same note a new healer should not have to deal with this.
    It's not like it's different for tanks. Nobody ever said "hey awesome that you held aggro on all those mobs we bombed" they just said "WTF FAIL TANK WHY U NO AGGRO ON ALL MOBS?!?!?theone!!!" when they pulled aggro because they were trying to finish first on the e-peen meter without looking at omen.

Edit @ above: The trent glyph is already in the game, and it doesn't change your caster form, it only changes the tree of life cooldown form into the old trent.
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I rerolled into a healer spec. I mained an Unholy Death Knight for most of my Wrath career after getting bored of my Restoration Shaman, but the healing changes are bringing me back to fold. Started my Priest last Tuesday and loving it!

I'm sticking with my druid healer. I love every aspect of it. And while I do think that the mana management will make things more difficult I don't see that as a reason to quit and go to the most OP class atm (mage). People who quit because things get harder for their class are pathetic imo. If you quit because an aspect of a video game gets harder what does that say for your real life?
    Invisible fire is scary fire- Capt_jesus

Im not sure rly.

ive been healer in vanilla (through all raids except full nax), tank in tbc, healer and dps in wotlk..

prolly gonna lvl my priest healer first and then a hunter for dps.. and then see wich seems more fun cant wait for cata

im a healer and will stick to rolling healz, though i dont like the state of disc atm, i will be rolling my pally as my main.
    The most trusted and reliable mainstream republican website: http://Dailystormer.com

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by natrii View Post
    Agreed, I have seen may a healer go dps for this reason. Healing is a thankless job, if you do something amazing nobody will notice. If you mess up you are the first to get yelled at. Honesty a good healer just deals with this type of BS. On the same note a new healer should not have to deal with this.
    True and false. I don't think it's a thankless job but for starter you will need to improve yourself "over-time" to be thrustworthy. When I play dd and top the chart I don't feel victorious at all. So many fights are based upon class and rng on who gets what debuff for example where as in being a healer you have the tools to avoid the raid from wiping and by doing so it feels alot better than being high on recount but that is just my opinion.

As for yelling, that sadly I back up. Playing with the same people for years if a tank dies it's always fingers at the healer first, sadly even after discussing with recount and awareness it often still ends up in b/s all around so yeah jsut gotta empty your carecup.

10+ Year Old Account
    My location is irrelevant to your interests
    I have actually stopped playing my mage and have leveled up a dwarf resto shammy, never liked healing before but now I have come to like it more and more.

Been healing since '04 and sticking with it on my shaman. After healing heroics on the beta I'm even converting my druid over from tank to healer. Sure, it's frustrating when others don't pay attention and blame you for their mistakes, but I do love the new challenges they've brought to the healing role. Just means less pugging and more dungeons with friends, which is never a bad thing anyway.

I do know a few healers who are either ditching their healer as a main or specing to dps instead for cata. So there are some of us crazies, but from what I've seen the general trend seems to be away from the healing role. We are still capped at 80, and things will probably change a great deal on the journey to 85 and the great heroic gearup of December.
    Obviously you're not a golfer...

Well I've really done it all tanking, healing, and a little dps. I'm leveling my 9th character now and really enjoying my holy priest a lot. I think i'm gonna try it because i wanna see how the new healing focus is. Much like it felt that blizz was focusing on tanks during wrath.

I currently play a resto shaman. During vanilla I played a priest. During BC I played a Resto Druid. I've been healing for 6 years. I think it's my time to be dps. I'm making my main spec ele and os resto though. healing is too much fun but I like my 24k crits.
    If curiosity killed the cat, why can't speculation kill you?

Still going to play my holy paladin for main. If/When a new hybrid class comes with a healing tree i will most likely focus on that.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexGrey View Post
    Moving from Holy Paladin (Over 3 and 1/2 years) to Priest come Expo time. Pally healing has always been a diminished role as others can easily account for tank damage. I want to have more utility and heal like a madman.
    Why would you change to priest, the worst healer going into Cata for poth PVE and PVP?

Still going to be healer in Cataclysm, I played it on the beta and loved it so much! Will be wonderful later on with my friends both in PvE and PvP