Deleted

warlock or dk to 85 first?

Hey guys. Im in a depression XD becuz i dont know what to lvl to lvl 85 first
    My dk is tank and i want it frost for lvling and pvp. As tank ill get groups fast.
    My lock is my main tho and i really love it. Only i dont know if its fun in pvp. So what do you guys suggest to lvl first?
    I want a class thats just good in pve but it NEEDS to be lots of fun in pvp. Dks are getting some nice new pvp skills.

Deleted
    I personally am gonna lvl my lock 1st in cata, because i have played a healer for like 2 years and i want a dps class my lock is currently my alt and is crappy geared however I just know how good they can be in pve - ( TOP of the meters), And they are also insane in pvp if u cant play them right, there as good as mages for killing 4v1 also gr8 fun and very versatile, so I would go lock if i were you

P.s I also think DKS are crappy and naby XD

Deleted
    i dont enjoy 1 the most i need to make a pick XD

Probably safe to say most of the people browsing this forum are going to say Warlock. No particular reason :P

DK's have much better looking tier gear.

Deleted
    Ill get my dk first to lvl 85. Its tank that will be awesome . And i like their new pvp skills nad they seem more fun to play for me now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuhboom View Post
    DK's have much better looking tier gear.
    Lock tier is much cooler looking.

Warlocks are gonna be badass, you shoulda rolled a Mage though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chilsberry123 View Post
    I personally am gonna lvl my lock 1st in cata, because i have played a healer for like 2 years and i want a dps class my lock is currently my alt and is crappy geared however I just know how good they can be in pve - ( TOP of the meters), And they are also insane in pvp if u cant play them right, there as good as mages for killing 4v1 also gr8 fun and very versatile, so I would go lock if i were you

P.s I also think DKS are crappy and naby XD
    wow....you literally just summed up what was going through my head xD perfectly thats creepy...

so yeah, lvl your lock, and DKs are crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    Honestly though I'd be amazed if the xpac took that long, even taking Blizzard's soon(tm) into consideration. If it doesn't come out before October it means there are some serious issues behind the scenes and it's time to abandon ship like an Italian cruiseliner captain.

well like said, the teir gear for DKs is cooler, but locks are more awesome, then again tank ques would be faster, but also you can probably quest faster as a DPS, so preference is up to you

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TobiasX View Post
    Go with the one you enjoy most.
    Totally agree level the 1 you enjoy playing the most.

I love my dk.. its not crappy in the slightest at all..
    but im levelling my warlock first as its my main, even tho i may have more fun on my dk

main first.. then alts
    "A real man makes his own luck" - Billy Zane, Titanic.

epic spam yo.
    "A real man makes his own luck" - Billy Zane, Titanic.

15+ Year Old Account
    A depression is something else my friend. Wish people wouldnt say depression so easily :P
    But yeah how can we answer if for you? We can't.

Flip a coin, throw a rock or a dart. Blindly pick one.....