New Healing Model

How is everyone dealing with the new healing model? I personally love it, since I don't go oom unless I create a lot of emergency healing situations, due to inattentiveness.My hardly touched priest has jumped at least 20 levels as a healer and shadowpriest when I want to quest before a dungeon. Ive come across some healers that oom constantly, making it so I have to pop out of shadowform and throw some heals till we get a new one.I've also come across the opposite where I feel safe enough to spam shadow word death constantly with no worries to my health causing problems for the healer. On my paladin I found it so fun I'm going holy for at least the first tier of raiding. I liked it so much I just thought I'd come get a feel for what others thought of it.

tl;dr, if your reading this you just wasted time. Oh Noes, go read the wall of text.

A. your post is not a wall of text
    B. you base your opinion from a few leveling instances where you don't have all your skills and the situations arent even close to end-game?
    C. those above 2 points, but have fun in cata

I know its not a wall of text but some people always complain. About B, I should have mentioned the paladin is level 80. And about c, I will