15+ Year Old Account

as a new dwarf shammy

i was wondering what would be easier to level to 80 with as a shammy ive played range and melee but as a shammy both look fun so i was just wondering what would be quicker i guess never played a healer so resto is a nono for now..lol

Personally I love enhance as a dwarf shaman, it seems to just fit.. but elemental is a good choice as well.. it really just depends on whether you want to play ranged or melee. both are fun =D

10+ Year Old Account
    i leveled mine all the way to 80 as enhance, I probably died once questing. But this was back in 3.0 so things may be different now.
    If actions speak louder than words
    I'll be the most deafening noise you've heard.
    I'll be that ringing in your ears
    That will stick around for years.

10+ Year Old Account
    Enhance, no downtime for mana and health as your passive talent you get for specing into enhance gives you mana back for hitting mobs. Have defensive cool downs to pop to survive (Shamanistic Rage and Feral Spirit)

If you're questing, enhance. If you're going to PvP, elemental. Resto would be best for dungeons because of the shorter queues, but you said you don't want to heal.

enhance is definitely the fastest. It kills faster and moves faster with instant gw. It's also better at soloing content once you get feral spirit.

15+ Year Old Account
    ok thnx guys