I am a WoW player... Correction, I was a WoW player, I feel I must make a statuary QQ post, but I feel that the points I raise here will be worth your time to read. So without further ado /breaths, here I go

Blizzard
Why would someone call a company Blizzard, I truly have been at a lost at this since the crazy days of Warcraft 1. Blizzard sounds like some kind of sex toy manufacturer, not a video games designer. If I was Metzen I would have called the company Warblizz, at least that sounds mean and scary. Say it, I guarantee you will agree.

WarBlizzardCon would be an event that would have been 20 times better, I mean take Blizzcon and add war. You get WarBlizzCon. Say it, I guarantee you will agree. The second thing I would have done is make the logo red and with red indents of the exact same shade with a red background. While I hear the critics out there blaspheming my idea let me explain. Blood is usually associated with War so if the company was to be renamed WarBlizzard it would make sense to have the logo in Blood colour. While you might not be able to see much more than a red square if everything is the same colour that adds to the added mystery. Say it, I gaurantee you will agree

World Of Warcraft
Now this will be a taboo subject, some will claim that I am an eccentric who has no idea about game mechanics, let me just tell you my intellect gems in my DK's shoulders have server me a lot of good over they years. But here is my proposition for the Classes of WoW. Let me make it clear from that start that I don't want to suggest how these new mechanics and gimmicks are going to work I just want to give a good overview!

1: Paladins
While I appreciate they might be warriors of righteous fury I think that the whole "I'm doing it for the greater good" thing is getting a little old, please give them some red armour that is leaking blood and make it so it leaves a red trail of blood. That would be a cool effect never seen before on an armour piece. I suggest that they should be given a new spell called "Provocation" and the tooltip should read "Provokes a PvP target by casting an offensive emote and makes the paladin drip some blood" this would be ideal.

2: Shamans
Who likes Totems? I don't and you don't let's face it, they are annoying random objects in the world carved out of wood. My proposition is that Shamans should be given a new system called "Blood pools" they function similar to Totems however they leave a blood pool graphic instead of the Totem and the effects are generally quite evil, for example the Strength of Earth totem could be renamed to "Puppy Killer Totem" and the tooltip "When the Shaman placed the Puppy Killer Totem a puppy dies somewhere in the world" this would be ideal.

3: Hunters
They got a new energy system so why not give them a new kind of weapon to go with it, it would be a small catapult that fired projectiles that can be coated in various types of blood, the new bloodbiter weapons would have a tooltip "These weapons are covered in blood providing no bonus but looks cool" and their armour would complement this by dripping animal blood (them being hunters and all) an example of a new ability "Blood Pool" tooltip "The hunter fires a bloody projectile and a blood pool splatters on the floor slowing all enemies down by 2%" the effect would be blood, this would be ideal.

4: Rogues
Delete them

5: Warriors
Warriors are a good class, they are the backbone of many armies but they simply are not bloody enough in the World of Warcraft. There new feature would be that there legs have been cut off at the knee and when they walk they leave a trail of blood, to compensate for this overpowered new feature their movement speed would have to be reduced by 50%. Their new ability would be "Leg bone smash" tooltip; "The warriors leaps into the air and beats his foes with his exposed leg bones, splattering blood all over the place" this would be ideal

6: Mages
Mages fire tree is a bad group of talents so I suggest getting rid of it completely and giving them a blood tree, all their fire themed abilities would be changed to blood themed. Blood Bolt, Blood Blast, Dragons Blood etc... This brings me happily onto my second suggestion. Mages Ice tree is a bad group of talents so I suggest replacing them all with blood themed abilities for example; Blood Lance, Blood Nove and Blood Elemental. Then my final suggestion for this class. Mages Arcane tree is a bad group of talents so I suggest that these should be replaced with; Blood Missiles, Blood briliance etc. This would be ideal.

7: Death Knights
Fine

8: Warlocks
Warlocks are ok, they are pretty much fine as they are. There is one issue I would like to point out thought. There is no blood based abilities soi propose a new ability "Blood Coil" Tooltip; "The warlock casts blood coil causing all enemies to be covered in blood but other than that has no effect" This would be ideal.

So this is my suggestions for how the classes should be altered, I will continue this post when I have more time.