Poll: Goblin Makers

Thread: Future Goblins

Future Goblins

I was just wondering how many people will be playing a goblin. If you are gonna have one, are you gonna start fresh or race change?
    I personally am gonna start fresh once my main is to 85 because I really want to experience the new places and what not.

What is everyone else doing?

Deleted
    Me, Racehange my Sham

Race changing my orc rogue.

I would prolly race change if I had a race changable main, I have a Blood Elf Paladin and I wish I could make it a Goblin

Goblin Mage all the way

Will create a Goblin Shaman, but not as new main, just to play a bit around and explore the goblin starting zone and the questflow after it.
    The advantage of the dreamer is that he never has to face the chains of reality.
    Blackhand[EU] - Mistral

Deleted
    of course i start a new char, not sure the class jet, but i want the starter zone and the awesome questlines in the new lvling

Troll druid race change, yes... but new goblin shammy FTW! One of the few classes I haven't even touched yet, let alone get to 80 (85).

Goblin rogue, they are perfect for rogues.

10+ Year Old Account
    Goblins look alright, and I might make one just to see the Kezan/Lost Isles quests but I probably won't go past those places simply because no other class looks fun at the moment, besides Warlocks and Deathknights (My two characers obviously), I wouldn't really get to raid on it (My guild looks like they're going to only be doing two 10 man groups in Cata) and if a class did pique my interest, I would play an Orc for the racials.

10+ Year Old Account
    WTB starting new AND race changing option.