Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

<A> <Colossus> EU Eonar - 25m 6/13 Heroic.

Welcome to the <Colossus>-EU Eonar Alliance recruitment post!

<Colossus< has been formed with intent of being no.1 guild on Eonar and noticed on other realms.

For Catacylsm raiding. the guild is 25 man raiding guild as i believe playing with 24 other ppl > playing with 9 other ppl :P

Catacylsm Progress Is:- We are 12/12 normal 25 man and 6/13 on Heroic 25 man.

25man(N):- Magmaw, Omnitron Defense System, Atramedes, Maloriak. Chimaeron, Nefarian
    Halfus Wyrmbreaker, Valiona/Theralion, Ascendant Council, Chogall
    Conclave of Wind, Alakir
    25 man (HC) :- Halfus Wyrmbreaker, Valiona & Theralion
    Atramedes, Chimaeron, Maloriak, Magmaw

Our 25 man kills include 10 Realm Firsts - everything bar Omnitron, Magmaw and Nefarian were Realm Firsts on Normal, and our Atramedes kill was a Realm First heroic.
    We also hold a few realm first 10 man kills.

Raiding Times:-

Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday - 20:00 --> 23:00
    Invites @ 19:45.

It is important to stress here we only raid twelve hours a week, we like things to be done right in this time, so 100% focus is a must.

We also run an alt group on Friday/Saturday night - This is currently 12/12 10 man normal as of 26th Feb. On our first heroic attempts on 5th March we killed:-

Halfus Wyrmbreaker 10 Heroic
    Atramedes 10 Heroic

Chim 10 Heroic down around the 11th April

This makes our 10m alt grp very good progression for only 1 1/2 proper nights a week raiding.

Any raiding member is welcome to tag along with a decently geared alt assuming there are spaces. I do however try to make this a relatively steady group so spots are not easy to come by, especially since we are doing heroics now.

Loot:-

Loot is handlded by a specifically set up Loot Council - what they say goes. They will look at attendance, upgrades etc... and make the best decision.

Recruitment:-

WE ARE CURRENTLY RECRUITING:-

RECRUITMENT is OPEN for ALL CLASSES

There is a HIGH priority for the following:-

DK DPS
    DPS Warrior
    Resto Shaman
    Enhance Shaman
    Shadow Priest
    Rogue
    Warlock
    Hunter
    Resto Druid
    Balance Druid
    Holy Paladin

Exceptional applicants are always welcome.

The guilds rules etc.. are located in the forums on the website:-

http://colossus-eonar.eu/

What am i looking for?

I am lookin for the following:-

Dedication
    Willingness
    Motivation
    FUN!

Not a loot ##@##
    Not a drama queen
    I want people who WANT to raid, and who are guaranteed show up's for raiding.
    I want people who WANT to be in the no.1 guild on the server

I am looking for people with a good raiding history and having experience in high tier raiding f.ex BWD, BoT and Throne of Four Winds is essential, returning players who have experience dating back to Naxx40, high end SWP, or Uld/ToGC/ICC achivements are always welcome.

TO APPLY PLEASE FOLLOW THE LINK BELOW:-

http://colossus-eonar.wowstead.com/recruitment

For more information, please whisper me on Fale or Imnotfale in-game or send me a mail in-game and i will get back to you.

Thanks for reading this.

Our officers/gm are:-

GM: Fale (alt Imnotfale)
    Officers:- Genjuro, Ragin.
    Last edited by Imnotdale; 2011-05-09 at 06:25 PM.

bump - Halfus down 10 man - wiped @ 25% on 25 man. See recruitment on the site. EXCEPTIONAL applicants always considered.

bump. - needz moar

bump- Halfus 25man down.Valiona/Theraliona @ 30%. Down on tuesday

bump - did Conclave 10m kill on a offnight, n Magmaw to 35%ish. Valiona/Theraliona should go down on 25m Tuesday, and hopefully Magmaw too.

bump Conclave and Omnitron down on 25 man tonight.

bump - to update we done Ascendant Council on 10m over xmas so far and got Chogall to 25%. Hopefully a kill on him will follow soon and we'll be doing Maloriak/Atramedes/Chimaeron on 10m up until the 5th of Jan when 25man raiding starts again - here we'll be heading to Maloriak then Atramedes then Chimaeron/Ascendant Council.

bump for Cho'gall 10 man Realm First over xmas. Realm no/1 10 and 25 man now.

bump, still looking for pro players.

pro players? we have those?

bumping for more kills - 11/12 10 man now, 25 man raiding starts again Wednesday - inc kills on Maloriak, Atramedes and Chimaeron hopefully.

bump - Atramedes and Maloriak down on 25 man tonight. 7/12 now.

bump for killing Chimaeron in like an hour of tries.

bump for Council n Chogall 25 down on Wednesday.

bump. Still LFM

bump. High priority for any melee DPS classes.