Thread: help XD

Deleted

help XD

hey!
    my latency is suddenly verry high and that is since i got MoveAnyhing (the addon) installed.
    i moved my char portraint and my target portraint to the middle of my screen ( what most arena players do ;p)
    and i moved my right action bars to vertical to horrizontal..but suddenly my latency is VERRY high....i asked a gm about it and she said that it is maybe the addon but my friends doesnt have any problem with it...
    so my question is:
    do you got any problem with Moveanything with your latency?

latency is internet connection as far as I know. Addons might cause a little lag, but not latency. At least from past experiences.

Try disableing the addon and see if your latency goes down. If so its the addon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dj
    your a Gnome, how the heck does it feel to suck that badly?
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtacle
    Gnomes are awesome, and piss people off, how does it feel to die to a tiny pink puffball?

You could eventually try to disable the addon?
    If you still have high latency after disabling the addon, it can't be the addon that's the problem... (Btw, I figured this out by using pure logic)
    If you've been lagging for like 10 minutes, wait a day or two and if it persists, delete your "Cache" and "WTF" folders.

Oh btw, I have 60 addons installed (including MoveAnything) and I have no problems with latency, fps and the like...
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

Deleted
    ye i unstalled it and it worked quit fine but now i got it installed again and it works pretty good now...but if i keep lagging i delete my wtf folder thanks guys^^