Cool app thought

So, i was thinking, i love playing with my friends on wow, i never want to catch them online with out me. So, i was thinking, a app with your friends list built in so that you can check from your ipod, or android system to see if your friends are online (or guild) before you log in game. Good idea or no? Please leave feedback, its greatly appreciated!

That could be useful for contacting guildies about not being able to show up to raid when you can't reach a computer, but thats about all the benefit I can see. I can't see many people itching to talk with guildies while they do their real-life activities. (Job/Love Interest?)

10+ Year Old Account
    they armory app for ipod has guild chat...or it will when it goes live... not sure if it's live yet I don't really follow it
    >(^v^)< <(^v^)> >(^v^)< <(^v^)> ^(^v^)v v(^v^)^ ^(^v^)v <(^v^<) <(___)> (>^v^)> <(^v^)> >(^v^)< ^(^v^)v v(^v^)^
    - Moonkin Dance: It's better than yours

My Armory

True that, it could be free? So more people would get it just for that purpose and not have to spend 2-3 dollars on something thats used about once about a day.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't see the utility of it.

If i am not in front of my computer : i can't log in even if my friends are logged.
    If i'm in front of my computer : i just log in and see if they are online.

10+ Year Old Account
    mmo-champion.com/threads/762863-Guild-Chat-Coming-Soon-to-Mobile-Armory
    >(^v^)< <(^v^)> >(^v^)< <(^v^)> ^(^v^)v v(^v^)^ ^(^v^)v <(^v^<) <(___)> (>^v^)> <(^v^)> >(^v^)< ^(^v^)v v(^v^)^

My Armory

There's really no point to it.

If you're able to play WoW - that is to say, you are at your computer, you could spent 30 seconds logging in. I guess the 30 seconds add up if you do it five times a day for five years, but it seems lacking utility to me
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    You do know what islands in the ocean do right?
    They float
    true story

Personally I think it will be a lovely feature. I'd love to be able to chat to my Real ID friends and guild members when i'm out of game. Unfortunately it's a service that only Bliz can provide. We're getting guild chat as has been mentioned so hopefully a bit of forward thinking and they'll bring it to Real ID as well!

10+ Year Old Account
    Not a bad idea. As someone who is very close with my guild-mates, (first name basis, texting, group blizzcon trips and all that crap) I'd would appreciate the existence of this app.

Deleted
    Nothing in life is free. Deal with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trafalgarlaw View Post
    Oxygen and paperclips

Edit: Saronite ore on Deathwing US

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trafalgarlaw View Post
    everything CAN be free if you want it to be... It's just a matter of how people respond when you take it

My Armory