MC mobs moved around

So went into MC today to continue to farm for the other half of my binding and to my surprise were there was once two firelords there is now one fire lord and a lava anihilator further down more mobs were others once were all in all so far there are less fire lords they seem to have replaced them with anihilators or the instancce has glitched but thought this was wierd and wonder if others have seen this aswell
    I'm a little ninja, short and stout I take all the loot and I hearthstone out All the guys on teamspeak scream and shout I'm the warrior in full devout.

Firelords and annihilators/surgers have always switched around. I remember the first time I entered and we had 2 firelords and we'd zone out because there was no chance we were going to kill those in our "of the eagle" gear. They are placed at random as long as I can remember.

Quote Originally Posted by Appelcalypse View Post
    Firelords and annihilators/surgers have always switched around. I remember the first time I entered and we had 2 firelords and we'd zone out because there was no chance we were going to kill those in our "of the eagle" gear. They are placed at random as long as I can remember.
    This. And good luck with your bindings, I finally got my ones off Geddon today after having the ones from Garr in my bags for about the past year and a half

10+ Year Old Account
    Im glad I never played mc back in vanilla.

I guess i only ever saw two firelords at the start which is funny because my guild ran mc for 1year gearing people up i mean yea we cleard it in about 3 hours but we needed to get new players the gear for bwl because we kept losing players aswell lol had two eyes of sulfron drop never saw the binddings then the other day for a laugh i go in and garr drops the binding for me so now i jsut need baron to be nice
    I'm a little ninja, short and stout I take all the loot and I hearthstone out All the guys on teamspeak scream and shout I'm the warrior in full devout.

Quote Originally Posted by Brael View Post
    This. And good luck with your bindings, I finally got my ones off Geddon today after having the ones from Garr in my bags for about the past year and a half
    Took me 2+ years of running MC every single week back in vanilla to get TF for my rogue....

But yeah they can random spawn a little.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brael View Post
    Wow, congrats man I'm still trying, but posts like yours remind us that it is possible.

I have had the geddon binding for 2+ years. I have seen it drop now 3 times, and I still have never seen a garr binding. I didn't run it last week. it was the first time I have skipped soloing for the bindings in three years.