Poll: Is Lil' Ragnaros' "Cooking Fire" Ability Too Much?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    I do not feel that this little "perk" is in any way game-breaking or gives any sort of unfair advantage to those who buy this companion pet. I don't think it's "too much" - it just adds a little humor.

As others have pointed out, I don't really think it's a problem. Anyone can learn Cooking without sacrificing any other professions, and you can create a Basic Campfire now without any reagents whatsoever or any additional cost. Not really much of a benefit to this other than convenience. Lil' XT's trainwrecking capability is probably more gamebreaking than this due to saving you gold on buying a trainwrecker, but I love that feature that Lil' XT has and wouldn't want to see it go.

OP: Too much? No.

Example of Too Much:

"Blizzard is now selling Gnarly the Narwhal, World of Warcraft's first water only pet, for $10 in the Blizzard Store. Summon your Gnarly the Narwhal in any body of water and watch him catch and place fish in your backpack once every 20s. Gnarly can also be used to retrieve fish from schools."

^ Too much. Epic IMO, but too much. I hate fishing =(

Man, people will complain about any and every tiniest little thing. All you need to do is click Learn Cooking, Level 1, and you can make a fire anyway. Find something relevant to cry about
    Quote Originally Posted by kasath
    is anyone in this group under 18? my parole officer says I'm not allowed to play wow with anyone under 18

Quote Originally Posted by Laslow View Post
    OP: Too much? No.

Example of Too Much:

"Blizzard is now selling Gnarly the Narwhal, World of Warcraft's first water only pet, for $10 in the Blizzard Store. Summon your Gnarly the Narwhal in any body of water and watch him catch and place fish in your backpack once every 20s. Gnarly can also be used to retrieve fish from schools."

^ Too much. Epic IMO, but too much. I hate fishing =(
    Pro name for a pet for what it's worth. Maybe instead of fishing for you he could increase swim speed or buff you with underwater breathing or water walking on some sort of cooldown, but that's probably too much, too. :P

World of Warcraft is a pretty competitive game, both PvP-wise and PvE-wise. That means that if Blizzard will ever introduce microtransactions that can boost the buyer's performance in any of those areas, the community will make a major uproar of disagreement. Honestly I dont think its going to happen any time in the future.

And somehow it reminded me of this: http://cheezcomixed.files.wordpress....626ba01585.jpg
    See, no one complains about using this as a cooking fire!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat
    A warrior is kinda like a blender. You can shatter it from a long way off with a gun, or you could even pull the plug so it can't move, but if you stick your face into it when it's moving you're going to lose.

Deleted
    You just found something you needed to QQ about huh?

lol...

well shit, I didn't know that. It will be nice cooking on the bastard that caused many a wipe. little revenge. lol
    Orks, Space Marines, Rift (<---- Links for pics BTW)