leveling spec post 4.0.3

anyone know what the best spec for lvling a lock is, there's guide for it but its outdated
    When god gives you lemons you find a new god

Deleted
    I dont know what the "best" spec is, but im demo (level 43 atm). Found it awesome for questing, good to solo elites and decent dps at the random dungeons. Affliction is also good, but not as good in dungeons, imo (except for long boss fights).

If you're going for speed affliction is definatly the best. Regardless of the upgraded health pools of cata mobs the 'DoT and run' style of play still works meaning you can hammer through quests. Also with regard to doing dungeons Affli actually currently has the highest dps at 85 with both drain and normal spec.

I've been leveling warlocks in the new start area's getting up to about 25 with each on of them so far and Destro seems to be the best low level one for me. Most mobs die before they get to me and since it seems to be faster and more efficient to just kill the amount of quest mobs you need and move on it seems to be the fastest for me as well. When talking about fastest though we are talking about 5 minutes difference per level, so nothing that huge.

Based on what I have played so far when Cata hits my Goblin Lock will be destro while leveling.