Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    This is always the first achievement I get on my chars, and always an accident. I'm a clumsy motherfucker.

10+ Year Old Account
    as a paladin u can jump off the higest cliff and still survive =] bubble ftw.

While levelling my new NE Mage I jumped off the tower in dolanaar and got it. I had 3hp left.

personally i did it with a flying mount.

Mount up, fly up (have some sort of reference as to how high you are tall tree, cliffs should do) dismount and fall down, take damage and see how much health you have left. the less you end up with the closer you are to the achievement, eat till you are at max health and keep increasing the height at which you dismount by a little bit each time until you get the achievement. Simple.

10+ Year Old Account
    Surprised no one mentioned

Mages (iceblock)
    The ledge in Shat by the scryer area

Nice find though, OP.

EDIT: Oh, I see someone did mention it, I'm blind
    Last edited by Splenda; 2010-11-30 at 11:19 AM.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

Huh? Bubbling, Iceblocking, etc used to always prevent the acheivement. Did they change it?

This was always the easiest to do in Exodar at lvl1. From the Inn go to the ledge, stand on the corner that starts the downward spiral face the the bank, small step forward. Bingo! It works at any level.

I just iwsh I could remember the right spot to jump the TBluff Elevaotr for my Hordies though. I can't get it anymore, unless they changed it.

On my latest Troll Druid, I jumped off the top of org by the flightmaster. Got the achievement.

Tried again on my Troll Shaman, worked as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Ttam View Post
    Shattrath, Scryer tower. Theres this tower that jumps off into lower city and theres a Tarp type thingy near the bottom. Jump off land on tarp bam done, can also go 5 yardsish above scryer tower and dismount falling.
    This. I've been using this method since achievements were released.

Quote Originally Posted by Vimes View Post
    The Whirlpool in northern Darkshore is annother easy way.

Just jump in and you´ll see
    This, you don't even take any damage.

I got the achievement going down the elevator in Borean Tundra. That main horde-y place. Something Hold, lol.

If you're a holy priest you can just jump off any place that will kill you. You won't die immediatly, but turn into a Spirit of Redemption and get the achiev.
    3DS Friend Code: 0104-0340-7272 ; IGN in Pokemon X: Spa
    Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    Stratholme was harboring Malganis Bin Dreadlord and had hidden weapons of Mass Scourgification.
    The Culling was a justified war.
    Andorhal/25 Never Forget

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BrotheerDog View Post
    Huh? Bubbling, Iceblocking, etc used to always prevent the acheivement. Did they change it?

This was always the easiest to do in Exodar at lvl1. From the Inn go to the ledge, stand on the corner that starts the downward spiral face the the bank, small step forward. Bingo! It works at any level.

I just iwsh I could remember the right spot to jump the TBluff Elevaotr for my Hordies though. I can't get it anymore, unless they changed it.
    I can confirm IB works, I jumped off the Zeppelin once and realized right away I jumped too soon and was going to die, so I iceblocked and got the achievement.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ezterion View Post
    Run off scryers rise onto the the walkway where the elevetor is.
    This

kinda off topic, but how my main got his, back just as the achievement system came out, I accdently feel off scryers tier into lower city landed on the concrete slab there, I didn't take any damage and got the achiev...
    Quote Originally Posted by Malgru View Post
    Lorewise... how is it possible for a rogue or a warrior to res someone? A hunter ressing a feral druid I can understand but.. eh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood Crusade View Post
    Clearly the rogue stabs them with a poison that revives, and the warrior yells at them until they get up.

Deleted
    Another 100% method: Do the caster boss in tempest keep. Get the debuff that launches you into the air. If you are the origin you will get the achievement. Others simply die

Do IOC, jump off airship, dispell parachute.

Flymount at outland portal, touch the upper frame of the portal door and release your mount.