Anyone can help me find this anime?

I don't know the plot, characters, or setting... But I know one of the scenes and the main conflict ( I think ) of this anime

The scene is in a hotel, and this guy runs into every hotel room and opens the door. While looking at the people who lived in that room, he goes into a insane state and dual wields machine guns while shaking his head and crying. Going to the next room, he does it again. Sorry if I'm giving really vague descriptions of this scene, but it's been 3-4 years since I watched it :/

I think the main conflict was that these two girls swapped 'souls', personalities... I really don't know.

Can any of you try to help me out here? XD I'm desperate in finding out what this anime is called.

10+ Year Old Account
    sounds cool. Post if you find out.
    "If at first you don't succeed, you really need to quit this game."
    -Judic

15+ Year Old Account
    Ow god... uhm...
    Persona?
    Black Lagoon (The saga with the 2 kids sounds a bit like that)?

Do you honestly know nothing else that could help us find that Anime? :P
    Dawwwwwww

I know nothing else... D: I have a terrible memory. XD

15+ Year Old Account
    Do you remember how the main character looked like?
    A bit more detail like... well, Hair colour would be a VERY good start :P
    Dawwwwwww

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it set in modern setting or a futuristic setting? It might be Noir http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...ime.php?id=407

Excel Saga. It has to be that.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...ime.php?id=398

and i am pretty sure what you saw was the last episode. Insanely random, one girl pukes up blood from doing stuff. The guy whos running around has an afro. that sound about right?
    Personal Rig: AMD FX-8350 / Gigabyte Windforce G1-GAMING GTX 980 / 8-GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 1600Mhz / EVGA SuperNOVA 750w PSU / Corsair Carbide Air 540 / NZXT Kraken x60

Quote Originally Posted by Dezrow View Post
    Excel Saga. It has to be that.

and i am pretty sure what you saw was the last episode. Insanely random, one girl pukes up blood from doing stuff. The guy whos running around has an afro. that sound about right?
    Iworkforcake's initial description sounded like a serious scene at first, and I was jokingly thinking it would be Excel Saga's final episode. But now that I think about it, Nabeshin was running around shooting up the Love Hotel with dual SMGs while crying. I would be shocked if this wasn't the right anime.