Page 1 of 2
1
2
LastLast
  1. #1

    Two-seat flying mounts?

    As far as I know there will be two flying mounts with two seats available at Cata launch; The recruit-a-friend rocket, and the BoP sandstone dragon made with alchemy.
    Anyone know if Blizzard has plans on changing this or adding another two-seater? Because it kind of sucks that you either have to pay for another account or reroll alchemy.

  2. #2
    Bloodsail Admiral
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Beyond the Dream
    Posts
    1,197
    You dont have to pay for an account... You just need friends like me :P got zebra, rocket and getting my second rocket soon... he just have to pay for another month <3

  3. #3

  4. #4
    Nothing else and I prefer that they keep it this way. Don't want to see every other person with a 2 passenger flyer. Even though its happening all ready with the rocket...

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by jellyfish21 View Post
    As far as I know there will be two flying mounts with two seats available at Cata launch; The recruit-a-friend rocket, and the BoP sandstone dragon made with alchemy.
    Anyone know if Blizzard has plans on changing this or adding another two-seater? Because it kind of sucks that you either have to pay for another account or reroll alchemy.
    What you think because others have a 2 seater mount you are entitled to one? Do you cry at people who have the icc drake? or people with the Zulian tiger? or what about the amani warbear?.

    One thing im praying for next week when Cata hits is it slaps this new breed of player who presume they are entitled to everything right across the face with a frozen fish.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyanide View Post
    Love rocket.
    ... no.. just no.... its not 2 seated..

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Neegtop View Post
    What you think because others have a 2 seater mount you are entitled to one? Do you cry at people who have the icc drake? or people with the Zulian tiger? or what about the amani warbear?.

    One thing im praying for next week when Cata hits is it slaps this new breed of player who presume they are entitled to everything right across the face with a frozen fish.
    Tss, good job missing the point. How can you compare different mount skins with something of actual functionality? I care not for aesthetics, let me ride a pink block if that's the case, as long as it carries two people.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by jellyfish21 View Post
    Tss, good job missing the point. How can you compare different mount skins with something of actual functionality? I care not for aesthetics, let me ride a pink block if that's the case, as long as it carries two people.
    No sir you are missing the point, Im saying what makes you entitled to a 2 seater just because RAF and Aclchemists get one?

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Neegtop View Post
    No sir you are missing the point, Im saying what makes you entitled to a 2 seater just because RAF and Aclchemists get one?
    I consider it an unjustified feat to be able to carry players on your flying mount because you paid Blizzard extra irl money or rolled a profession that is already good enough. If alchemists really needed a unique mount, give them a standard one like tailorers or engineers have. I see absolutely no reason as to why alchemists deserve this boost.

  10. #10
    High Overlord
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Gettysburg, PA
    Posts
    155
    Quote Originally Posted by jellyfish21 View Post
    I consider it an unjustified feat to be able to carry players on your flying mount because you paid Blizzard extra irl money or rolled a profession that is already good enough. If alchemists really needed a unique mount, give them a standard one like tailorers or engineers have. I see absolutely no reason as to why alchemists deserve this boost.
    ok.. but since im gonna have to dish out around the area of 25k gold to make my alchemy mount ill agree to everyone being able to buy one.. for about 35kg (which i highly doubt will happen) so all i can suggest is dish out some more money to blizz or pick up some vials and herbs or you're SOL

  11. #11
    If it bothers you so much - take up alchemy and quit QQing?

  12. #12
    TBH, what advantage does a 2 seater flying mount give? Just the same as what advantage does a 2/3 seater ground mount give?

    Only thing a 2 person flying mount gives is a ability to grief someone/You become someones carrier to the raid instance.

    It's nothing major, honestly...
    Quote Originally Posted by Junlee View Post
    You can't even post in the proper forum. If Blizzard employees functioned as you do, your character would queue up for a BG and end up in Molten Core.

  13. #13
    Brewmaster catbeef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    london, england
    Posts
    1,400
    Quote Originally Posted by Svante View Post
    ... no.. just no.... its not 2 seated..
    Mine is!

    ..

    Oh wait, the in-game mount.. oh.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by jellyfish21 View Post
    As far as I know there will be two flying mounts with two seats available at Cata launch; The recruit-a-friend rocket, and the BoP sandstone dragon made with alchemy.
    Anyone know if Blizzard has plans on changing this or adding another two-seater? Because it kind of sucks that you either have to pay for another account or reroll alchemy.
    personally Id like to have a two seated flying mount but then again... who cares.
    do reroll alchemy but not for the mount but for the +greendrops flask, the orb of deception flask.. and much more fun stuff other than just potions

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by akuaku View Post
    personally Id like to have a two seated flying mount but then again... who cares.
    do reroll alchemy but not for the mount but for the +greendrops flask, the orb of deception flask.. and much more fun stuff other than just potions
    This is probably what I will do. It's still stupid thought.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by jellyfish21 View Post
    This is probably what I will do. It's still stupid thought.
    No, clearly what i can gather from this thread is any anyone/thing is stupid its would be you sir.

  17. #17
    Stood in the Fire ponth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Norway, by a lake.
    Posts
    411
    I honestly don't get why people have to whine about every. little. thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesneed View Post
    The Ashpole?

  18. #18
    the dark pheonix if I remember correctly turned you into the pheonix. I am also sure that they will add some other drake you can turn into, people will wanna have dragon rp :P

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by ponth View Post
    I honestly don't get why people have to whine about every. little. thing.
    This is the most annoying thing about these otherwise awesome forums.

    Atm current trend seems to be OMG NO PET FOR 6TH ANNIVERSARY.

    This is just a piss take though seriously what amazing OP bonus does a 2 seater give?

    If i was Blizzard at the next board meeting 1st thing on the agenda would be:

    NEVER GIVE ANYONE ANYTHING FREE OR OTHERWISE EVER.

  20. #20
    Mechagnome Alskonda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    545
    Well, I find it unfair too but I don't cry about it. If I want the alchemy mount at some point I will make sure to have atleast 30k gold to spare and then another 10k to skill up alchemy.

    And then I will have to wonder how the hell I get the recipe. It could be a rare drop from lady sinestra or it could be something which no one have found yet. Only time will show.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •