Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhys View Post
    I think it's been established that a lot of people care.
    i dont get it tho, if u see a thread about the same thing a 3rd of 4th time why fucking bother entering and posting and wasting ur time

Quote Originally Posted by Rhys View Post
    People are mad because they had some perfectly good pets made but they chose to sell them rather than give one of them as a gift.

Yeah sure, we didn't get a gift for the 1-3 anniversary, but generally as a game like WoW gets older it tends to get better (compare Molten Core to Bastion of Twilight).

I know right? I'm still buying my Lil' Ragnaros because I'll be helping little k- OWAAAAAAIIIIIIT.
    You are completely missing the point. People would buy the pets either way. Blizzard raised a lot of money with the Pandaren Monk for charity and will likely do the same this time around. Could they afford to give 100% of the profits to charity? I'm sure they could, but that's not the point. The point is they are giving a lot of money to a good cause and anyone who complains about that is an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypernetic View Post
    Not really. People would buy the pet anyway.

But you're right, it's pretty despicable of Blizzard to raise millions of dollars to help kids with fucking cancer.
    Stop twisting what I wrote, I said it was great that charities are getting the money, not that it was despicable.

You say people would buy the pets anyway... you don't know that. How about the several people i've spoken to on my own realm and guild forums who bought it because they knew half the money was going to charity?

My gripe is with Blizzard here - if they were really that concerned about helping out charities here, they would have their hands in their own pockets to help, as well as us contributing buy purchasing the pets. Or at the very least, donate 100% of the cost to the charities even if for a limited time.

But there you, thats just my opinion and you obviously disagree.

Quote Originally Posted by Chikko View Post
    I made this on my ipod and can only see the 1st page of threads, I didn't see anything about the anniversary.
    get over it
    I don't know what kind of iPod you have, but mine allows me to go to the next page AND use the search function

No, I have no idea why any rational adult would get upset over not receiving a gift.

I'm okay with it,since I was just gifted the two new store pets and will log in get my achieve and then loot 2 new cute pets from my inbox anyway! =)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildstaff View Post
    I don't know what kind of iPod you have, but mine allows me to go to the next page AND use the search function
    it was also 5am when i made this, but when i go to press the next page of a site it takes me to a totally different site lol
    .......Y___Y
    .......( ^v^)")
    .....(,,) \w/)/
    .......(,,,),,)

Why are people upset? Because people like to bitch just for the sake of bitching. Just because something was given to them on the 4th and 5th anniversary, they feel they have some sort of entitlement to something in upcoming years as well.

Quite frankly, it's a Juvenile thought process.
    Last edited by RedDragon4275; 2010-11-30 at 10:55 PM. Reason: Spelling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Speaknoevil View Post
    This is good, be a man about it.
    Have a cigar in your mouth and a shot of brandy in your hand and tell her to get out of the guild and get into a kitchen.
    Mists of Pandaria Beta Club ~World of Warcraft Annual Pass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard must see us as a bunch of whining money bags.

Last edited by Bullocks; 2010-11-30 at 11:01 PM. Reason: Edited for a visual

Quote Originally Posted by Fraza View Post
    Yet you have no problem seeing how everyone is upset over the anniversary?
    daaaamn, you need some aloe for that burn?