Page 1 of 2
LastLast

New Class: Shaman Warlock?

so - im questing in desolace and out of no where - POOF - i turn into a Demo Warlock

i think its a bug, only happens around that area in desolace. just walking around and then POOF

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-Te9eYMucE

1,000,000,000 Gighrz Quad Core Duo, over 9000 gigs of ram, on board gfx card

Quote Originally Posted by Rottenbeaver View Post
    so - im questing in desolace and out of no where - POOF - i turn into a Demo Warlock

i think its a bug, only happens around that area in desolace. just walking around and then POOF
    Not a bug, while beating those cultists you get a debuff and when you get 5 stacks you turn into demon.
    You can try to fit me in a box, only to see me burst out of it.

Deleted
    Quest related shapeshift maybe?

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Notice the debuff chum

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    Shalock Holmes.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

It's a buff you get for killing mobs in that one particular area that transforms you.
    Think getting turned into a Worgen in Grizzly hills.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty cool, they shoulda made it look different instead of same model as meta

Quote Originally Posted by Reyzzz View Post
    Not a bug, while beating those cultists you get a debuff and when you get 5 stacks you turn into demon.
    yeah thats exactly what it is, nothing more

Debuff also exists in Durotar, Twilight Cultists!

My Voidwalker went Metamorphosis form on me, I just about wet myself it was so cool.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    Noticed the same, liked it quite alot.
    Its a stacking debuff, 5 is when you turn into a demon

it's not just shammys, I think it's anyone. Happened to my druid in Durotar too.
    Orks, Space Marines, Rift (<---- Links for pics BTW)

Killed Demon Worshipper(Not a mob called "Demon Worshipper" i mean guys from a Demon Cult such as the Burning Blade in Desolace / Durotar) inflicts you with a debuff called "Demon Blood", get 5 Stacks and you'll be a Demon for 1min.

Those debuffs are not so rare, Silithid's can inflicts you with a poison, with you get 5stacks of that poison you get big nature Resistance for 1min.
    Last edited by Kralljin; 2010-11-30 at 10:03 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    theres something like this is WPL, if you crit a mod you get "survival instincts" it increases your haste and makes you huge
    .......Y___Y
    .......( ^v^)")
    .....(,,) \w/)/
    .......(,,,),,)

I just had that i was questing in Durotar when poof i turned into a demon

Also something like this is Duskwood, you get "bitten" by a infected worgen (can't remember the name) and you turn into a worgen for 60 seconds or so (Abiet with debuffs).

lal no shit sherlock

I think this just shows that many WoW players would rather go "woot? omg, wut is diz bugz0r3s ohh lawlz" or just "wtf is this now..." than check their buff/debuff bar :P

I too think it's a little overkill to use the demonology metamorphosis model for this.
    Any post or reply from me is based on the knowledge and thought patterns relative to my mind. They are, in all fairness, subjective.
    I don't deal in absolutes as I believe in learning and adapting. My every action is a result of calculation and choice.

Deleted
    you can get this even in durotar if I remember right, guess you get the debuff always when fighting the twilight cutists disregarding level or region.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's intended, however I am not sure it is intended that your pet turns bigger than you when it goes into that form (which it does for me)

There is the debuff called Felblood which deals 10dmg per tick/stack. Once you reach 5 stacks you get Fel-Infused
    Last edited by Spl4sh3r; 2010-11-30 at 10:47 AM.

Deleted
    A lot of Burning Blade related mobs give you this debuff that turns you into a demon when you get 5 stacks of it.
    Reading debuffs is hard