Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

How Much Have You Spent On WoW?

Between game time, x-pacs, server/faction/race/name changes buying gold *cough* how much all together have you spent on wow over what peroid of time? You will be very sad when you see your total cost lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm lets see.. Classic+BC+Wotlk was €65, 2years of subscription.. 13x24=€312 plus a name and race change is another €28 and at last 3 faction changes is €75.

That comes down to €480,-

Deleted
    I got vanilla, BC and WOTLK which are about 100€ in total when they were new. 2 Server changes and about 10 Gametimecards.

So about 400 €

Wow, you are right. thats a lot.

Deleted
    dunno to lazy to cound but 4 years of playing 3 xpacs and countless transfers and one race change gonna be way too much but meh i could care less i bet i spend more on food during my 23 years of life

10+ Year Old Account
    I changed my main's faction/race faster than I change my underwear. The original game + xpacs + all the faction changing...probably $300-400.

---------- Post added 2010-11-30 at 10:50 AM ----------

Oh yeah...and my subscriptions. I forgot about those too. So probably $500+

10+ Year Old Account
    bout 400 and think its totaly worth it ^^

Classic+BC+Wotlk 2x 200€~ (few CEs and 2 accs), 6 years of sub (soon).. 13x2x12x5,8 = 1800€~ add few faction/realm/account transfers :`/

Around 2k for me...
    Friend of mine has wasted 500€ on race/faction/realm change tho

+/- 2 500 euro (multiple accounts and servertransfers)

Playing since vanillla with only 4 month break. 6 faction changes, 9 server changes, 1 race change and all blizz store pets...

I am sad.

i just totaled mine up about 670 with everything lol

Prob around $700, so not too much. Many other hobbies prob cost more than that if you do them for 6 years.

Deleted
    I honestly don't want to think about it

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh no... don't ask. I don't want to think about it. :P

But i guess, it's much!

Deleted
    Think in total, with 3 accounts i'm paying for (me, 2 x sons), all x-pacs x 3, a couple of race change / server change... About £3500

Around $550 for 5 years of entertainment, try and figure out how much you have spent just going to the movies if you went 2 times a month.....

15+ Year Old Account
    £700~ total. This includes buying all the games new, several faction/realm changes and 5 years worth of game time without break. I've enjoyed every moment though
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...losophy/simple
    Philosophy, Worgen Mage of Magtheridon EU.Mokari, Nelf Hunter of Magtheridon EU (AKA Shikari @ Achindoun). [Currently inactive]

Playing WoW is a relative cheap hobby/source of entertainment. People usually get discouraged because they compare it to other games rather hobbies/entertainment, which were mostly free until online console gaming became mainstream after broadband internet was standard.

5.5 years of subs, WoW/TBC/LK, 2 realm changes = ~$2200NZD

Not bad for the amount of entertainment I get in return.

about 180$, started playing in august, and its pretty cool to me cuz i used to pay more than 80$ monthly on the other (free) mmo i've been playing before

if you ask me again, i might just kill someone because it pisses me off thinking about it, but i guess it's better than buying consoles every other year or games for them every month.