High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Question Steamwheedle Cartel rep after 4.0.3a

Hello

I have been working a bit on The insane title, and as of 4.0.3a I have no idear of where to get Steamwheedle Cartel rep without hurting you Bloodsail rep. I know you can do Ratchet, Everlook and Gadgetzan quests without hurting your Bloodsail rep, but as I am still hated I cant do those yet. I also know that you can turn in cloth + random stuff at each faction for +500 rep and +250 spillover to the others, but that causes you to loose 500 rep with Bloodsail. Even if I am were exalted with Bloodsail, I would not be able to do the turn in, while staying atleast honored with Bloodsail. As you need 36k rep in hated, 3k rep in hostile and 3k rep in unfriendly (42k total), and you only got 999 in exalted, 21k in revered and 12k in honored (just below 34k total). Then I would be 8k rep short.

Also as of 4.0.3a, there are no pirates south of ratchet, Free Knob quest have been removed and the Orge sout quest no longer gives any rep.

So my question is, do anyone know of a way to gain rep with Steamwheedle Cartel without hurting Bloodsail rep after 4.0.3a?

Thanks

Deleted
    THe pirates in the Tanaris gives u rep too all 4 of them.

Deleted
    You dont have to be honoured and exalted at the same time...you can get the bloodsail rep first and then you can raise the steemwheedle cartel rep and get the title

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by psolidi View Post
    You dont have to be honoured and exalted at the same time...you can get the bloodsail rep first and then you can raise the steemwheedle cartel rep and get the title
    I asked a GM that just the other night, and told me that you need honored with Bloodsail and exalted with Steamwheedle Cartel at the same time.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by psolidi View Post
    Some people agree with you.. however some have said that they got them at separate times, and it didn't work. Better to be safe than sorry.

If the Tanaris pirates are still there, then I'd recommend going with them.. unless they changed it where Gadget will go to Exalted, then you'll have to switch to Venture Co in Stranglethorn (if they still give rep) to get Gadget to exalted.

Thank God my bf & I got this done a week before the Shattering.. the Ratchet grind spot was way easier to work with than the others.. @_@
    I am a filthy casual!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    The pirates in tanaris still gives rep. I just killed one. Thanks for the help