Poll: Which race needs to be updated most?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Tauren.

Deleted
    The bigest cahnce, what I want, Blizzard must re custume male Worgen looking to old one, cuz they ROCK!!! Felame are OK!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VincentWolf View Post
    Go play your anorexic belf and leave human fems alone. Not all of us likes it when our women got only bones and emo personality.
    The only thing human fems need is maybe few more poligons here and there. At boobs and hands especially.
    I could not agree more. Their models are perfect as they are.

Deleted
    human male/tauren female.

---------- Post added 2010-11-30 at 02:31 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    I could not agree more. Their models are perfect as they are.
    yes, exactly, the female ones are. but, male, not so much. wtb new run animation.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ZOZOGOK View Post
    Humans, male specifically. They look like butt-head.
    That and Undead, both are equally bad imo

Male Human and Trolls
    Imagine trolls with forest trolls' bodies.

Left: Troll Right: Troll + Forest Troll Body

Deleted
    Humans. They look so ...blocky

Quote Originally Posted by Mesank View Post
    Male Human and Trolls
    Imagine trolls with forest trolls' bodies.

Left: Troll Right: Troll + Forest Troll Body
    No thanks. Could we at least have one race that isn't built like a tank? If you could choose between the two at character creation that would be fine but I like my skinny trolls, tyvm.

I went with Troll mainly due to the fact that there is only one non-hideous face for females that you can choose from. Makes me a bit sad inside...the "pretty" face also has one of the most spacey expressions in game, imo.

All of the original characters definitely could use face lifts though. I fully agree with Human males needing some attention, likewise with Tauren (both male and female). Having gear fully cover Undead would also be pretty pro.

Deleted
    Human for sure.

I'd have to say humans, followed by Night Elves, then Trolls. I'd like to see some real beard options on the Dwarves, but for the most part them, Gnomes, Orcs and Tauren look alright. Some higher resolution colouring i suppose would be great, but there not really all that bad.

Blood elves! They need to be prettier!

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the Human males, I'm ok with the human females at the moment...

Deleted
    Tauren imo. They're just way too big for their current polycount.

all the vanilla races but mostly humans.

Deleted
    Well not related, but i am seriously getting annoyed that blizzard skips the Moonkin form all the time, it is ugly as into hell :/

Every race, and I mean, EVERY RACE, needs a god damn ugly ass face. Or at least a MANLY AS FUCK face.
    Especially the Blood Elves.
    I would like a Blood Elf that looks like he has fought in so many wars, he has forgotten how he can even apply foundation.

Deleted
    Human males look like they've been hit round the face with a shovel. Or who ever designed them was looking at a brick at the time. TBH most males of all species need updateing.

But slightly off topic so could there underware, humans dirty brown ugggh. Why not drop tailor patterns to craft new styles and colours. So atleast the naked dancers could put on some better gear for tips

Quote Originally Posted by Zemiki View Post
    Humans. Specially the females. Their thighs are a bit....chunky. Wouldn't be so bad if it matched with the rest of their body
    Your face is chunky! :P

Human females could definitely use some more polygons though. I'd also love them to get rid of the stupid macarena dance -_-
    In general though, most Old World races need a graphical update and more detail, but I'll go with Human the most.

Might be too early, but I'd also love to see Female Worgen changed to Wolves instead of Furry-appealing cutesy dogs. When I inevitably roll Worgen, I want a juggernaut, not a damn Chihuahua! :P