Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Agetro View Post
    I wonder if grouping in a party would speed up the process?
    I certainly hope so cause that's what I plan on doing. Kill quest will go much faster and unless there's a dire shortage of "loot me" quest mobs it can't slow you down much.

What about the new improved "dungeon finder" tool? I bet tanks and healers will level before any dps will. They can just insta-queue for randoms and probably grind all the way to 85 before anyone just strictly questing, despite any attempts to hoarde dailies. Wrath had a tool, but it wasn't linking entire battlegroups.

Quote Originally Posted by Moses007 View Post
    So a small part of my post hit home enough for you to resort to personal attacks? You must be the fat kid that eats all the cookies in one sitting? The game is what it is, to many different people. I recall vaguely, having this same discussion when Wrath came out. Do what you wish is my sentiment. I could care less if you are 85 2 days before me. I could care less if you are there 3 weeks before me.

I bet those contemplating doing this have a Bilgewater Trike already too. Fat kids eating up all the cookies so they can sit there in the middle of Org/SW with their metaphoric sign that begs "hey look at me, I am a cool grinder! I got this before you!" Then 2 days later, you see 185 people with a Trike. You think anyone remembers that was you that had it 2 days ago?

Simply put, the game is many different things to many different people. Me, personally, think the devs and artists put a lot of time into creating something that I intend to appreciate fully. I don't care too much about endgame anymore, having a baby will cramp your gaming-style. I do enjoy nearly every other aspect of the game though. I am not buying Cata "to be 85" 1st, 2nd or 19,878th. I am buying it to play the game.

/opinion
    Would that make you the anorexic kid? Or the special little snowflake that demands attention for being different?

If you don't care why do you try so hard to bring down those who do?

PS. cookies are delicious NOM NOM NOM

Quote Originally Posted by Moses007 View Post
    What about the new improved "dungeon finder" tool? I bet tanks and healers will level before any dps will. They can just insta-queue for randoms and probably grind all the way to 85 before anyone just strictly questing, despite any attempts to hoarde dailies. Wrath had a tool, but it wasn't linking entire battlegroups.
    Except you won't be doing these instances in 4 minutes like current instances.

Chances are you'll get grouped with idiots, and wipe a lot, and waste your time :P