Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovestar View Post
    This is a really good customization vid that demonstrates what I'm saying: Female Worgen customization (HD) by zhrooms

If you go full-screen at 720 or 1080p, you can see that the brown furs have dark-brownish hair, while the gray furs have black hair. Now do keep in mind this vid was posted in late September, so it's possible there will still be last-minute changes that appear when Cataclysm actually releases.
    Oooh. That is a good video. Thanks. I'll use this video to decide hopefully what I want her to look like.. to cut down on the time that I'll be in the character creation screen. lol. I love the faces and the eyes. I just wish the hairstyles had more variety, in the back they all look the same. And you CAN see a slight change in hair color, it's just not what I was hoping for.

---------- Post added 2010-11-30 at 11:11 AM ----------

Oh and I mean, seriously? If they wanted a more "natural" feel with it because people were bitching... Then what's up with the giant boobs and ass? Last I checked.... that isn't very lifelike.
    Last edited by Bri; 2010-11-30 at 04:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eyes were changed slightly since that vid was made, this one shows the last major update for models/textures/eyewhites for female Worgen on an in-game character. Good vid because the author zooms in a lot at the beginning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eyes were changed slightly since that vid was made, this one shows the last major update for models/textures/eyewhites for female Worgen on an in-game character. Good vid because the author zooms in a lot at the beginning.
    Good video. Still watching it though. But... what's with the "roar"? Sounded like a dragon... and the laugh sounded like the male laugh. =/
    Also what does their /sit and /sleep look like? Just curious. ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by Bri View Post

---------- Post added 2010-11-30 at 11:11 AM ----------

Oh and I mean, seriously? If they wanted a more "natural" feel with it because people were bitching... Then what's up with the giant boobs and ass? Last I checked.... that isn't very lifelike.
    I dont know, but that's partly why i reserved this name for my worgen rogue:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnawty View Post
    I dont know, but that's partly why i reserved this name for my worgen rogue:

lol! That is too awesome!
    I couldn't think of anything good for a worgen name. So I'm just going with what everyone in-game calls me... Kat.
    Which is ironic a bit.... Worgen... wolf... Kat.. heehee? >.<;;

in nature wolfs also come in different shaded of grey:

so why not worgen
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

10+ Year Old Account
    Also what does their /sit and /sleep look like? Just curious. ^.^
    This is from Alpha, with the previous models. But I don't think any of the animations have changed since then: Worgen female preview Skip to about 2:20 for the emotes.

....If I wanted to play an ugly character, I'd go horde.... or play a dwarf...
    Wow there girl...i agree for horde, but seriously, dwarves ugly ??? No way. :P

Quote Originally Posted by powerstuck View Post
    I'm not into lumberjack girls

10+ Year Old Account
    This is from Alpha, with the previous models. But I don't think any of the animations have changed since then: Worgen female preview Skip to about 2:20 for the emotes.
    ty ty!

---------- Post added 2010-11-30 at 11:54 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by powerstuck View Post
    lol. It's true. Sorry. Dwarves are just horridly ugly. =P

is it just me, or does the OP's avatar look exactly like her sig?

10+ Year Old Account
    O_o I Look like my warlock?? Funny because I literally just got my hair cut like that a few days ago.

Just an random observation all in good fun. Nothing mean meant by it :P

ugh wtf. They already have semi-ugly faces. If I wanted to play an ugly character, I'd go horde.... or play a dwarf.
    then maybe you should go playe a blood elf or something pretty.

also show me a red furred wolf and I might agree about ginger worgen.

You know that Worgen are...animal people...right? They aren't supposed to be pretty...

I'm hoping Blizzard does a few more changes before the Worgen go live for players.

To me all the female Worgen NPCs in the game currently look all the same; it would be disappointing if all the female Worgen players looked the same in game too.

And this is just my personal opinion, but...I find the new :3 faces to be more furry looking than the original Alpha models. She's cute from the front! Scary growl face from the side! I think Blizzard tried to listen and appease both the furries and people who wanted fierce looking female Worgen to come up with the :3 face.

(And don't get me started about the no really dark, black skins not being available for the human forms either. Meh.).