Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Human is nice for a priest but i guess it does all come down to personnel liking, the cast animations/walking/moving and general looks of the character, hell there's probably someone out there who loves the look of dwarf females

Quote Originally Posted by Chewinor View Post
    As far as the Wisp is concerned: that racial was bad to begin with, unless of course you had a couple hundred corpseruns in mind when rolling your char, so I basically excluded it in my list
    But you did mention wisp in your list And yes, it is a really fail racial.. especially now if you die in lbrs or ubrs and are at the gy just outside the entrance. Sometimes your camera gets turned the wrong way but you can't tell because you are just a wispy ball and it is easy to fall off the ledge. At least for me lol.

Human is by far the best choice on alliance side because of the spirit boost and the diplomacy that you get for being human.

Until you get the reputation you need, then you just wind up with a useless racial and get to envy Gnomes for having better functional bonuses.