Deleted

Veteran of the Shifting Sands

So heres the thing, I did the whole quest-chain including the last one where you get the epic rewards. I did not get the feat "Veteran of the Shifting Sands" which I really want since I put all that time and effort in to the quest-chain.

However I deleted the quest rewards (incluyding the scepter) due to lack of bank space.

Could this be the thief in the whole deal?

Or maybe because I racechanged to tauren from my Be not too long ago?

Deleted
    I haven't changed anything about the character I did the chain on so the fact you did does not make you not get it because I haven't recieved this either yet.

I do have all the items banked that were obtained during this chain so that isn't the issue either.

My bet is either they are still busy with it, it's bugged or obtained in cataclysm.

I heard that the FOS depends on if you have the scepter and that you will get the FOS on DEC 7.

Deleted
    don´t want to spread missinformation here but as far as I heared youll get that title plus the feat on cata launch

I got the FoS yesterday. But I'm a total pack rat and still had the scepter and the quest reward from the final quest sitting in my bank.
    85 | 80 | 80 | 80 | 73

Yes I'm a girl. No I don't want to cyber.

I armoried myself today to check something after maintenance started and I noticed I now had the FoS. So it seems today the hotfix went live to award it as well as the Shen'dralar rep one I assume since I read a blue post stating those would be awarded with the same hotfix/patch.

Something worth noting, I actually had the Scepter + Treasure of the Timeless One quest reward in my bags, so that might of activated it during maintenance.

This FoS also showed up for me late last night/early this morning. I also have the scepter and the quest reward sitting in my bank, although who can say if that actually makes a difference or not.

Deleted
    Don't have the FoS but I have done the last q but sold the q reward. still got scepter in bank though.

Deleted
    2 of my mates in the same guild as me got the FoS today thats why I'm posting it.

And I really hope that you do not have to HAVE those items to obtain the feat, that would be slighlty retarded in my opinion :x

I really hope they'l go on quest completed instead, that would be more fair.

---------- Post added 2010-11-30 at 05:52 PM ----------

I actually got mine now ^_^ so I'm all happy!

So it seems you will get this FoS even ifyou dont have the quest items, or the scepter left.

I guess its a matter of waiting for it.