Arena/PvP gear for Justice Points?

In Wrath arena and PvP gear was available for purchase PvE emblems and I was curious if the same thing would happen with Justice Point rewards.
    On my main (Arms Warrior), I mainly did heroic dungeons and a few raids during Wrath. I'm still a bit PvP shy, but wanting to get into it. And I don't really want to go into a battleground or join an arena team with mainly PvE gear.

I also wanted to ask another question about the PvP spec I plan on using. wowhead.com/talent#LGbfcRbRuMkhbZhb:cMR
    I've been using this spec in battlegrounds (without Cruelty and Incite) and find it very fun and resourceful, but I'm nowhere near a PvP expert and wanted a little feedback on it.

Any help is greatly appreciated. =)

Blizzard has said they plan to implement a system to allow us to convert Justice points into Honor points and vice versa.

Quote Originally Posted by Zochar View Post
    Blizzard has said they plan to implement a system to allow us to convert Justice points into Honor points and vice versa.
    This would be awsome.

Quote Originally Posted by gogothepirate View Post
    In Wrath arena and PvP gear was available for purchase PvE emblems and I was curious if the same thing would happen with Justice Point rewards.
    On my main (Arms Warrior), I mainly did heroic dungeons and a few raids during Wrath. I'm still a bit PvP shy, but wanting to get into it. And I don't really want to go into a battleground or join an arena team with mainly PvE gear.

I also wanted to ask another question about the PvP spec I plan on using. wowhead.com/talent#LGbfcRbRuMkhbZhb:cMR
    I've been using this spec in battlegrounds (without Cruelty and Incite) and find it very fun and resourceful, but I'm nowhere near a PvP expert and wanted a little feedback on it.

Any help is greatly appreciated. =)
    I see your dilemma but the thing is how would you put that good pvp gear to use if you not too familiar with pvping? at the beginning of cata not too many people will be in resil at the beginning since every1 is starting from scratch so battlegrounds will be to your advantage. You'll become familiar how to pvp with ur class and be rewarded gear for it

For starter PvP gear, the plan seems to be Tailoring/Leatherworking/Blacksmithing production. In WotLK, there were also some crafts, but the difference between that gear and top-level gear was too important, blue ilvl 187 to epic ilvl 213 = 3 tiers, when blue ilvl 339 to epic ilvl 365 should be 2 tiers only.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyni View Post
    For starter PvP gear, the plan seems to be Tailoring/Leatherworking/Blacksmithing production. In WotLK, there were also some crafts, but the difference between that gear and top-level gear was too important, blue ilvl 187 to epic ilvl 213 = 3 tiers, when blue ilvl 339 to epic ilvl 365 should be 2 tiers only.
    I like this setup better then wrath puts players closer together in gear wise less qq from a lot of people to.

---------- Post added 2010-12-03 at 05:04 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Johnstamos View Post
    I see your dilemma but the thing is how would you put that good pvp gear to use if you not too familiar with pvping? at the beginning of cata not too many people will be in resil at the beginning since every1 is starting from scratch so battlegrounds will be to your advantage. You'll become familiar how to pvp with ur class and be rewarded gear for it
    I pvp alot on my toon i was just wondering if we could also purchase gear with jp since i plan to be capped for both jp and hp by the time im 85.