[Question/Suggestion] Changing Display Name

I remember back in the day when you were able to change your display name, but i cannot find this option anywhere anymore. I rather change my display name to Kepi how i had it a while back since i might not always be on Mug'Thol or Mal'Ganis if the chances arises that i can join any other guild.
    Thanks Caiti for the Signature and Avatar

I would love to know if/how you can do this as well considering I changed all of my characters names and would like my display name to reflect those changes

Sig and Avi by Isilrien <3 Priest~Hunter~Druid~Paladin

You can send a PM to either Sunshine or Dinnerbone (I believe, maybe there are others that handle it now) requesting a change to your name, and they can take care of it for you.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

10+ Year Old Account
    yea that all changed a while back, i vaguely remember seeing boub say that they were gonna re-introduce it, but thye never did.
    PMing certain mods works too though
    Kaga, raid leader of Shafted, Ragnaros-EU.

15+ Year Old Account
    PM me; there's no way we can introduce this on VB due to how it's set up. It's a quick change for me to make, though, so I don't mind doing it

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine View Post
    PM me; there's no way we can introduce this on VB due to how it's set up. It's a quick change for me to make, though, so I don't mind doing it
    awesome thank you
    Thanks Caiti for the Signature and Avatar