Cannot mount in moonkin form anymore?

Hi fellow druids, and ofc all of other classes.

I have a question, I'm playing moonkin since I quit pve after having enough progress myself and now i'm enjoying to booming ppl
    However, I remember that when we press the mount button (out of combat) moonkin form was automatically wearing off and toon was getting on the mount.
    After the patch, in moonkin form when I press the mount button, it says that I cannot mount in shapeshift form. However in cat or bear form there's no problem. Any1 else observing the same problem?

Thank you vm.
    Egu.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a bug to be fixed in a later patch. Until then there is a macro you can use.... Can't recall right off what it is but just google for it. In fact I think it was posted in these forums last week
    >(^v^)< <(^v^)> >(^v^)< <(^v^)> ^(^v^)v v(^v^)^ ^(^v^)v <(^v^<) <(___)> (>^v^)> <(^v^)> >(^v^)< ^(^v^)v v(^v^)^
    - Moonkin Dance: It's better than yours

My Armory

Code:
    /cancelaura Moonkin Form
    /cast (mount here)
    Would that work?
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

Yes. You can also do:
    Code:
    /cancelform
    /cast MOUNT NAME
    Flight Form still works so even if the bug isn't fixed you will only need it for a week.

Quote Originally Posted by harky View Post
    Yes. You can also do:
    Code:
    /cancelform
    /cast MOUNT NAME
    Flight Form still works so even if the bug isn't fixed you will only need it for a week.
    Thank you very much for your interest and help. I wish you a good evening

Noticed this in bg the other day, hammering on my mount button in chickenform to quickly get aid to blacksmith.

This fix cant come fast enough. =P

Deleted
    they should allow us to mount in moonkin form for real just like priests can in shadowform :|

10+ Year Old Account
    Uh...Moonkin is a shapeshift. Shadow is just an aura. Now, granted, it shouldn't suddenly make the mount all purple and see-through, but still...
    But we fell in love, again.
    This time forever!
    True love prevails over all!
    ...She got hit by a truck.

Deleted
    Moonkin is a shapeshift yes, but also considered humanoid. Considering how other "humanoid shapeshift" such as thee pirate/ninja costume of savory delight or the orb of deception are exclusive with Moonkin Form it doesnt seem as much of an unreasonable request imo.

Deleted
    I've ticketed Blizzard about it and it has been noted. (They haven't told me about it being known, so...) Anyway, it's probably going to be fixed. Untill then, I'll be annoyed too.

So I can still shift from moonkin to mount on my MAC, but I can't on my PC. Anyone else have this issue? Apparently only a bug with PC... I hope it gets fixed soon. Very annoying.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nilaraniel View Post
    So I can still shift from moonkin to mount on my MAC, but I can't on my PC. Anyone else have this issue? Apparently only a bug with PC... I hope it gets fixed soon. Very annoying.
    Nope its a mac bug too because I use one and still have this problem. You must be just super special
    Quote from: Thallidomaniac on March 28, 2010, 05:56:24 am
    Our characters are wearing the same pair of underwear, since like, Level 1. Damn that's unsanitary as hell.