Bloodbathed Frostbrood Vanquisher

Can anyone link me the blue post, or simply input on whether or not they will be removing the Bloodbathed 10 and 25 man Frost Wyrms from the game on Cataclysm release date please? Thank you in advance

They are staying in.

10+ Year Old Account
    They are not removing the mount

They Will stay, enjoy ICC!

But the mount is 280 speed now, we got one for somebody last week (after 4.0.3a - shattering) and they still had to buy 310 flying

They stated a while back that they didn't like removing mounts and realized it was a mistake after removing the black/plagued protodrakes. Also that they would give us a one month warning before removing mounts and since cata release date is only a week away and there has been no announcement its safe to assume they will still be in game.

Quote Originally Posted by sonix View Post
    But the mount is 280 speed now, we got one for somebody last week (after 4.0.3a - shattering) and they still had to buy 310 flying
    Actually the mount is not 280%...all mount now scale with your skill except for the Violet Proto-Drake and the Arena one (dunno its name).

So if you have a Tawny Wind Raider and 310% speed skill it will travel at 310%.

OT.: all meta achievement mount will stay in cata...ICC or Ulduar

Thanks for the input everyone, I think i ll get mine this week anyways just in case lol

They're still in, but after Cataclysm is out, no one is going to want to waste an evening doing ICC achievements over new content :P

That and Cataclysm has a ton of new shinier mounts

15+ Year Old Account
    Mounts and achievements are blizzards way of preserving old content. By this I mean, it gives new players(and old players, even) a reason to go back and witness the work, effort, art, etc. of all that Blizz did. You must remember, there are real people that created all this with a lot of effort. It took 6 years for WoW to drastically change things. They don't like to simply get rid of things on a whim that they put lots of work into. Naxx was removed and brought back, for example. Would anyone even go back into MC if not for Bindings and Eye of Sulfuras, or BWL for Elementium Ignots, or SWP for Thoridal, or BT for Glaives? Legendaries helped preserve some of the old instances. Mounts and Legendaries will do it for Wrath. I think its a pretty smart.

Ironically, the instance from Wrath that no longer offers mounts also does not award a legendary, and you'd be hard pressed to find people that want to raid Naxx. Malygos(not through achievement), Uld, ToC(not through achievements), and ICC retain their mounts and their respective legendaries.

I suspect once Cata gets going, a few months down the line when people have weekends when they aren't raiding or doing new content, groups will form to help their friends and guildies get mounts, hardmode achievements, and the legendary shards from Wrath, the same way we do it now for those lvl 60 and 70 raids.

I'm fairly certain I'll finish my Shadowmourne questline before I get my Thunderfury bindings to drop. :P
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rytoz/advanced

If there's one thing I'm not, it's in control.

Quote Originally Posted by fangless View Post
    They're still in, but after Cataclysm is out, no one is going to want to waste an evening doing ICC achievements over new content :P
    Unless they also want a frost wyrm or they are in your guild and you ask nicely

Quote Originally Posted by fangless View Post

That and Cataclysm has a ton of new shinier mounts
    At some point during LK (maybe 6 months in or less), my friends started running Vanilla instances for fun or legendaries or items and Black Temple and Sunwell instances were being run weekly in trade. I'm sure that around that time into Cataclysm there will be people running ICC. Maybe not necessarily for achievements at first, but I'm sure people will run it.