Post Elemental help needed

Hi, I have a Lv.58 Orc Elemental Shaman. I find that when I come to an encounter in BG's I usually fair pretty badly. I don't want to assume that the class I'm playing is lame in terms of dps output, etc. Instead I'm assuming that I'm not playing the Ele Shaman to the best of its abilites. I would like some helpful tips on how I can improve my PvP game. Thank You

EDIT: Does anyone have more PvP tips?

I got pwned for basically repeating this question in the threads. :/
    Impatience was behind it!
    Well anyway I hope someone notices this and helps me out.
    Last edited by Toupe; 2011-01-17 at 05:53 AM.

You may not be doing anything wrong. The large problem is that Elemental Shaman have no defensive cooldowns, so they're incredibly easy to train and lock down. If people leave you alone to let you turret, you're OP. If someone looks at you funny and you get focused... well you're done.

Yeah, I do feel as if my Survivability is rather low. I just spec'd out of fulmination/rolling thunder because it felt almost useless.(I felt that it would be extremely hard to get around 7 charges of lightning on my shield in order to buff my Earth Shock)
    btw thanks for noticing this thread I was feeling as if no one saw it.

keep in mind that you are only lvl 58 and classes are not balanced at all at lower levels. also not sure on this one but you may not have a lot of the survivability spells yet. Earth's Grasp is you friend and frost shock too.

Quote Originally Posted by whiteboyxl26 View Post
    keep in mind that you are only lvl 58 and classes are not balanced at all at lower levels. also not sure on this one but you may not have a lot of the survivability spells yet. Earth's Grasp is you friend and frost shock too.
    Oh yes, I am fully aware of that.
    It would be insane if Blizzard could somehow balance all the classes at every level lol
    But thank you
    I also feel as if my dps output is rather low, but then again that could be me so I am not completely sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Radux is pretty much correct, which is why almost everyone in BGs will gun for you first. LvB is pretty feared in BGs, and people are going to do whatever they can to make sure you don't get it off.

Some glyphs you might want to try is Glyph of Elemental Mastery and Glyph of Stoneclaw. That should help your survivability a bit, but not by much. Elemental Warding helps a bit too.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Radux is pretty much correct, which is why almost everyone in BGs will gun for you first. LvB is pretty feared in BGs, and people are going to do whatever they can to make sure you don't get it off.

Some glyphs you might want to try is Glyph of Elemental Mastery and Glyph of Stoneclaw. That should help your survivability a bit, but not by much. Elemental Warding helps a bit too.
    Oh thanks I was planning on putting points into that and ancestral resolve as well so help boost my survivability.