Herb/Alch first or Mining/Engi for 85 (money making)

So I have a choice. I can level my druid who has herb and alch maxed or I can lvl my warlock who has mining and engi maxed. I love playing both of them equally and dont really care about which one hits 85 first but I do want to cash in on early cata money so my question is this. Which combo can I make the most of from day 1 at 85.

If you just want sheer money, level the druid. I imagine flasks will be as useful as they were in Wrath and everyone will want into raiding as quick as they can. Plus, engi doesn't make much that earns you money. As awesome a prof as it is, it just hasn't ever brought in much cash.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimora88 View Post
    Vendor turns around, "Yes, can I hel-"
    Worgen female, "OMFG IMMA SELL YOU SOME AWSUM SHIT."
    Vendor looks thoroughly confused, "Ma'am I'll gladly buy it if you just cal-"
    Worgen female headbutts the vendor, dumps her backpack on him, robs him, and merrily hop-skips away.

Quote Originally Posted by Radioactive Hobo View Post
    If you just want sheer money, level the druid. I imagine flasks will be as useful as they were in Wrath and everyone will want into raiding as quick as they can. Plus, engi doesn't make much that earns you money. As awesome a prof as it is, it just hasn't ever brought in much cash.
    I was wondering about the guns and such. No good?

Any crafting profession will be a money sink unless you can gather all the mats yourself. Gathering professions are going to make ridiculous gold until enough people finally get their professions up and start flooding the market. At that point you can start making money with crafting professions. If you push to get your engineering or alchemy to max level you are going to have to buy mats or farm for hours and hours and lose out on the initial rush of people trying to max their crafting professions who will pay any price. I'll be selling ore, leather, and herbs for the first couple weeks and then worry about maxing my actual professions.

So, ore will probably net you more gold initially because engineers, JC and BS all use ore or ore products. Herbs are only used by alchemists and inscriptionists, and leather is pretty much exclusive to leatherworking (a couple patterns in other professions require a couple pieces). Alchemy will probably get you more gold than engineering though after the initial rush for people to get raw mats. I'd go for Herb/Alch given your two options, but concentrate mostly on flower picking initially.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spunkify View Post
    I was wondering about the guns and such. No good?
    Like at the start from wrath, mats will be so expensive, it would be worth more to sell mats then the guns (because only 1 class really needs to buy them)!

Ah

tibben also alchemy will make money from truegold as well