Deleted

Crusader enchant for rogues in Cata?

Hello! I'm extremly curious on this question.

If rogues in cata will use Crusader on their Heirloom weapons will the proc give you 100 AP as 1 AP per Strength or will it give you no AP at all?
    Because at the moment I'm using 15 agility on my daggers so is changing to Crusader when Cataclysm arrives a smart idea?

Str will still give you 1 AP per strength as a rogue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    Yelling at the leaky gas tank is much less effective than patching it up.

Rogues still receive AP from Strength as always at a 1-1 rate.
    Agility granting 2AP per point in no way diminishes Strength's 1-1 AP.

It depends on if you think 60 constant AP and some crit is better than 100 AP on-proc. The proc rate is rather high and can double-proc.
    Personally, because I'm boring, I like 60AP and some crit. Plus the green glow is far more Roguey.
    Don't be so quick to discount Crusader's healing, though. Low level, it's amazing. It diminishes after 60, but it is still definitely nice. With Recuperate, not quite so much anymore.
    Last edited by Minky; 2010-11-30 at 07:01 PM.

30 agility 100% or 100str (60str once you go over 60) on a proc.. i know which i would take.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BurningStick View Post
    Str will still give you 1 AP per strength as a rogue.
    and agility will give u 2 AP - go figure

Have a Nice Day ™...

Deleted
    Don't 1 agility give you 1 AP? I was pretty sure on that.

and crusader also has reduced proc chance at lvl 61+
    Here comes the pain bitch

Deleted
    Staying with my 15 agility on the daggers seems to be the way to go since thinking that 60 AP all the time and some bonus crit is something you cant say no to but the downside is that you wont see that awesome LIGHT OF POWAH when Crusader procs ... Still the green light is pretty awesome aswell. Tho when Crusader procs and gives you 200 AP & a selfheal is very good aswell but still it's not proccing all the time. So I'll go with the agility enchant.