Deleted

Unable to join BG's as pre-made raid

Is anyone else getting this problem? We've tried to join some BGs as a raid of 8 tonight and keep getting the message that our group was too big... we had to drop 3 people in the end and could only join as a five man party. Is this a bug or "working as intended"? I can't imagine it should be like this, when we're all trying to find a decent team for rated BG's

same issue here, and no I don't know if it's intended or not. If I had to guess, I think blizz wants premades to move to rated bg's and leave normal bgs for people who want to pvp without making a setup for it.

Deleted
    If you try to join the random bg's, then yes.. it is intended... If you want to make a premade you have to join a specefic BG like WSG/AB/EotS etc

Quote Originally Posted by lunarath View Post
    If you try to join the random bg's, then yes.. it is intended... If you want to make a premade you have to join a specefic BG like WSG/AB/EotS etc
    ^^^
    Hello. My grammatical and spelling abilities are.... sub-par. Leave It alone, I will try and make my post able to make sense.