I'm not gonna try to go wild in selling why people should join our guild because i'm sure most people would already be sold on what they're looking for in a guild so here's a quick overview of what we do and how we are:

-We're a very friendly/family style guild considering we're also a semi hardcore raiding guild.

-We aren't anal about being the absolute best on the server or faction.

-We are willing to accept both new players and veterans alike, we aren't picky

-If you're willing to be active and friendly we shall treat you with all the proper respect and give you proper treatment.

- We have a core raiding group which is the progression group. A simple warning is unless you're one of the best in the guild i can't guarentee you'd be able to go with us but that doesn't mean you won't be in a raiding group of great players.

-Should you not make the cut for the progression group then we'll place you in a group appropriate for you and your position.

- We intend to really buckle down and raid come January, for now we're just chilling and enjoyin the new patch before Cata. Once the game is released though we all will be off to 85 and the new gear which entails.

- We're not picky about the guild bank except for a few minor rules. They're mostly just things like dont put useless stuff in there or lowbie stuff unless asked by another member. Don't withdraw valuable items like gems without good reason and permission from an officer or higher.

-Don't be afraid about pvping, we do have pvp events planned both in BG's as well as special guild exclusive events with prizes. Talk to Stabrok if you have questions on that.

-Just be cool and we'll all get along swimmingly.

In terms of raid progression from WotLK that we have it's as follows: ICC10 cleared on Norm, up to Festergut on HM. RS 10 cleared. Ulduar Cleared with 4 keepers. ToC cleared, ToGC up to Anub. Everything else we obviously downed

I could keep going on about the guild but why not just come experience it for yourself? If you have any questions you can ask it here or whisper/mail me in game. My name in game is in my signature below. I look forward to raiding with you