Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    When you start leveling a rogue to complete Insane in the Membrane even if you've always hated rogue and just delete him after finished achi
    or
    "If you stop drink and eat in real life because you have enough spirit" - Pure Pwnage

Ive played wow since day 1.....and dont relate to a single thing anyone said. Most of the posts just sound like story time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gladiator2009 View Post
    Ive played wow since day 1.....and dont relate to a single thing anyone said. Most of the posts just sound like story time.
    At least it's funny stuff!
    /shoo this is not a whine-thread

Deleted
    when you get promoted at work and shout "DING!" - and then get annoyed as none of your colleagues say Congrats!

got a call do to a job on Aberdeen rd. I wrote down Auberdine...

Quote Originally Posted by Gladiator2009 View Post

This, this topic is made 3 times every month and has been for years. always the same jokes over and over but nothing that no body actually does.

*Just scrolled through the last couple pages and common... people are taking this a little too far and completely un-realistic
    Last edited by Rellekk; 2010-12-20 at 06:09 PM.

Deleted
    well the gold for euro thing more then once
    but also when you can't find your thing in the store and say ah nevermind ill just look in the auction house

....your wife catches you playing at 2am on a work night and you feign death. Hasnt worked yet, but if you keep another tab open with womens jewely at HSN you may be able to get a distract off.

you look outside and everything is red because the glass is coloured, and think "oh deathwing is comming"

When you take a drive into the country and you and your wife try and work out which area and which continent the place you are driving thru looks like in the game.

Have gone shopping for mats many times, and even said that to my wife without realizing it.

Sitting in traffic and you look at the numberplates, trying to see if the plates match a wow area/instance or phrase.

10+ Year Old Account
    when u think sylvanas is hot

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    -When friends or family complain about something I say "QQ" or "QQ more"
    -When I answer my phone I press down on my push-to-talk button in vent & my guildies start to yell at me
    -A friend & myself would accidently call each other by our main's names a few times outside the game
    -A guildie says "ikr" quite often & I find myself saying it alot now outside of the game

Cant think of anything else atm =[

10+ Year Old Account
    You sell your soul to Blizzard entertainment for 12.99$ a month

Stolen ... from elyssia .... mad elyssia?

Deleted
    When you realise people are as stupid in game as they are in real life. Unfortunatelly it is true and just look around you if you do not belive me.

Quote Originally Posted by AliG View Post
    When you hold "push-to-talk" while you're on the phone.
    I am very guilty of this... so many times i think i need to hit it because of all my time on vent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Rylehellburn View Post
    lmao that's good. I had a similar one. I was telling someone in game where I live, I said: "it's 3 hours west of Aberdeen in South Dakota" he says: "Auberdine? Really? I didn't know they got that name from a real place"

Quote Originally Posted by Rylehellburn View Post
    This one made me lol! I love how it intrudes into your work life.

---------- Post added 2010-12-20 at 03:15 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ozy View Post
    ....your wife catches you playing at 2am on a work night and you feign death. Hasnt worked yet, but if you keep another tab open with womens jewely at HSN you may be able to get a distract off.
    EVEN BETTER! One can only hope this distract works....darn my woman not liking jewelry.
    You could make this game so hardcore that every time you die, you have to uninstall WoW, format your hard drive, set in on fire, then require a complete rebuild of the machine from parts, then reinstall game to log back in and get your character back and someone would still say this game is care bear.

If at first you don't succeed, then perhaps skydiving isn't for you.