The Council of 3 Hammers and Malfurion with Tyrande...

So now and then brave heroes of the Horde like to group together and storm the Alliance capital cities to face the leaders of the race and kill them for achievements.

I am curious, what is it like now for raid Ironforge and Darnassus?

What are the fights like? I haven't found anything on them so I have no idea.

Are they fair fights? Do the horde disagree with these fights?

10+ Year Old Account
    I believe that Horde can't attack Malfurion, so will he stay there while his love gets roflstomped?

Not sure about the Council. It'd be awesome if it's like a job where they all have different abilities.
    Varian: Look, I didn't touch your gunship, okay!
    Garrosh: I witnessed, with my eyes, your TESTICLES on my gunship!
    -Argent_Captain

Wow Malfurion... Such a gentleman. (if that is true)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CarnatiaSpiritfield View Post
    So now and then brave heroes of the Horde like to group together and storm the Alliance capital cities to face the leaders of the race and kill them for achievements.

I am curious, what is it like now for raid Ironforge and Darnassus?

What are the fights like? I haven't found anything on them so I have no idea.

Are they fair fights? Do the horde disagree with these fights?
    darnassus: annoying if you die, you rez back at auber... lordanel, and ther is no boat, so you basically have to spirit rez >_<
    malfurion does fuck all to help his wife... but then again, he's archdruid, so it's nature first, 40 horde stomping his wife's face second

ironforge: potentially awesome if they were like the assembly of iron :P and were basically like taking 3 leaders at once. but I get the feeling it will be basically, shaman heals, moira casts fireball, muradin is warrior, and each are only 1/3 of a raid boss

Exo: unchanged, but only accessable from SW now

SW: genn is pulled as well, but I don't know if he's part of the achiev, or if he's got shared/split HP with varian, it'd be awesome if he did :P but he's probably like voljin or mekkatorque.

I haven't actually done FTH in the new world yet because according to tanks, being hit by a lv 90 elite raid boss apparently "Hurts like fuck" so some things may not be right