Deleted

lvl 85 BiS for ilvl 346 and 359

anyone got a set of BiS for ilvl 346 & 359 for arc and fire spec?

tried searches on internet no yield

Considering Cata isn't out yet and only a select few got into beta (and not every single item was discovered) you won't find any such lists for every class/spec for a while. I have no issues with BIS but you do need to take the time to try to figure it out on your own first.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

I wouldan't worry about it till a week or two into cata.

10+ Year Old Account
    altlas loot is updated, you can look it up there.
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I hate America
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR

Deleted
    haha, all those JP are hard to farm considering each of the 346 costs around 2k and cap is set at 4k, don;t really want to spend JP on sumthing that need replacing 1 week into cata

---------- Post added 2010-11-30 at 11:48 PM ----------

atlas doesn't have slot search function which makes compiling BiS hard from it. I don't know if wowhead or anything like that are updated, anyone can help?

Bosses in 85 normals and heroics reward many more points than bosses in level 80 dungeons, you'll be able to grind points quicker than you can now (provided your group is competent).

Wowhead seems to be updated for cataclysm so that should be helpful in compiling a BiS list.

Deleted
    seeing the vendor items having a lot of mastery stats, so i guess fire spec is the way forward since arc mastery is poor in comparison...

Things like Mastery and Reforging muddy the waters a little bit. Making a definitive BiS list might prove tricky or even impossible in some circumstances.

Deleted
    well, arcane i do not see the point in having mastery, where fire is far more beneficial, and having such high mastery stats on the gears, I would guess FFB would be the choice for all fire mages unless some modification done on FB and FFB at lvl 85...or some kind of funny mana regen system for arc mage such that the mana don't run out as fast after a serious amount of AB spam

Quote Originally Posted by darxide View Post
    Things like Mastery and Reforging muddy the waters a little bit. Making a definitive BiS list might prove tricky or even impossible in some circumstances.
    Certainly not impossible, but it does create a ton more gearsets to look at which makes the process of sorting them for a best set a lot more difficult.

Anyway, things that you spend JP one will not be BiS. You can only buy blue items with JP. You may waste JP on stuff that will drop the next day in a heroic 5 man, but that's the nature of luck. You can buy what, 7-8 items from JP? There's only 14 slots so you'd be pretty lucky to not waste points on anything that you'll then get a drop for later. Making a blue-level BiS setup is kind of silly unless you just aren't raiding, in which case wasting points isn't really that horrible anyway since you aren't a hardxxcore player. Take the best upgrades based upon what you have at the time for heroic gear and worry about bis setups later on when you start getting a full set of raid gear.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, one thing is for sure: you will want the T11 4-piece bonus. From there, it's just a matter of getting iLevel 359 pieces and reforging and gemming to line up your hit perfectly and give yourself as much mastery as you can. I'm sure EJ will have accurate raiding calculations up by the second week of release, so if you're into number crunching you could always take a peek at that and plan accordingly in terms of spec and gear. Just remember that there is more flexibility than ever before when it comes to gear and talents.

I'm sure fewer people are - or even will be - worried about BiS anyway. Personally, I can't raid so I don't care one bit about high level gear except to look at how shiny it is. So long as you play the best you can, try to be your own player and not aim for one perfect setup according to a bunch of nerds.
    For the Alliance!

Deleted
    at every ilvl there s a BiS set thus I said 346 & 359, obviously 346 will be the blues preraid setup, as 359 BiS would be impossible to get within the first few weeks unless u are extremely lucky. But even that will depend on your guild's gearing, i assume everyone will need to be 346minimum before raiding, therefore BiS 346 set is highly relevant as it will give u much better opportunity in getting 359s