Is there any way to shorten this Macro?

#showtooltip
    /cancelaura Hellfire
    /stopmacro [channeling]
    /use [form:0]Hellfire
    /use [mod:shift]Hellfire
    /castsequence [form:2] reset=12 Immolation Aura(Metamorphosis),Hellfire
    /castsequence [form:2] reset=12 Immolation Aura(Metamorphosis),Felstorm

What this does; If i'm in normal form it's just Hellfire, in Demon Form it uses a castsequence to do Immolation Aura, followed by Hellfire + Felstorm. Pressing it while channeling Hellfire at any time will cancel it and if at any point I need to recast Hellfire while in Demon Form it's hold shift and press the macro again.

But I'd prefer to add in another line that also adds Felstorm to a Shift Modifier but It's at 248 characters atm. So is there a way to add Felstorm to the 6th line instead of having it as a whole 7th line whislt keeping it as the 2nd spell in the sequence? (In other words I need Felstorm to be used whenever I use Hellfire while in Demon Form only or use Shift+macro at any time)

Updated macro
    Last edited by lawomous; 2010-12-01 at 12:41 AM.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Deleted
    It's almost perfect, aside from not cancelling Hellfire in normal form and the tooltip changing to Felstorm in Metamorphosis..

But I didn't realize you could now leave out the (Metamorphosis) tag, i'm sure not including it used to prevent it from working but now you've shown me that I can remove it from my original macro and fit everthing else I wanted into it.

Thanks

Almost perfect isn't good enough for me. Try this one then.
    #showtooltip
    /cancelaura [channeling]Hellfire
    /stopmacro [channeling]
    /cast [noform][mod:shift]Hellfire
    /castsequence [form:2]reset=12 Immolation Aura,Hellfire
    /cast [form:2][mod:shift]Felstorm

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator