View Poll Results: Did you have a nightmare after your first time in wow ?

Voters
24. This poll is closed
  • Yes

4 16.67%
  • No

20 83.33%
    Deleted

Did you have a nightmare after your first time in wow ?

ok this is a little bit weird ...

Recently i met some people and it ended up we are playing wow during a conversation ... During another conversation one of this mates stated that he had a nightmare after the first time he played wow.Strangelly all the people participating then admited that the same happened to all of them including myself !!

Did u guys had a nightmare after your first time in wow ?
    Last edited by mmoc17dd2e87f9; 2010-11-30 at 11:37 PM. Reason: wasnt rdy

Deleted
    Can't remember.

But the other night I had a dream a female draenei in a large truck tried to kidnap me. And it killed my cat....

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Nightmare or dream?

Not after the first time... but one time I did have a nightmare about an undead rogue stalking me... and I was in a dorm and those few days only 3-4 other people were in the whole building. Was a bit scary =P

I used to dream about a Queue...think it may have been just after the launch of the LFD tool.

I dream a lot about WoW, normally while napping rather than sleeping overnight. Usually fighting something or other (Kael'Thas comes to mind but it's a bit hazy), but occasionally being healed by a nice buff male Night Elf druid.

No, and I have never dreamt about wow. Than again I quit the game a long time ago (before Uld)
    Thank You Shyama for the sig again!!

dreamt about the game a few time, never bad or good as far as i can remember, just stuff happening

Can't remember, but seriously doubt it. I rarely have nightmares anymore or back when I started playing.

no, but i used to have trouble sleeping after raids, i would have rly vivid dreams about playing, and i thought i still was. I would walk over to my computer and try to log off of the game on a shutdown computer.

Derailed the Cereal Thread

10+ Year Old Account
    closest thing i've gotten is having nightmares about the zombies in Zelda Q_Q

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know why, or in what context, but I distinctly remember dreaming about parachuting off the ICC spire...

Why? Who the hell knows. My raid team were with me. But no one spoke, nothing funny about it, Just...parachuting. Weee.