Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Tbh, it's only fair that Cataclysm favours Horde.

Vanilla was Alliance favoured, you had lots more outposts around the zones and even in Horde zones you had quests, while Horde didn't have much outposts.

BC wasn't really one-sided, but it was very slightly Horde favoured; Alliance and Horde both had awesome quests, but Horde were more involved, having a few cutscenes, and also the world being flooded with blood elves and Nagrand with orcs. Still, that is what you expect from the orc homeworld, and you should also expect blood elves since they make up half of illidan's entire army.

WRATH was the same as BC, except more alliance favoured. alliance got slightly more epic questlines, and the whole expansion is based on a human prince who got corrupted.

Because of this, it seems right that CATA should be slightly Horde favoured. Blizzard made it Horde favoured; Silverpine, Azshara, Stonetalon and Andorhal questlines all rock. Still, that doesn't mean Alliance don't get any gain; Alliance get part of Southern Barrens, and the questlines have still been revamped to make it better.

Quote Originally Posted by deathtognomes View Post
    If i was ever forced to play only Alliance toon, i would delete my account and reroll Counter Strike again.. And yes this is a mature comment.. Why on earth play a fanction that is outdated, graphics of toons are poor, animations of casting spells/moves are crapy and not carefuly designed.
    Gnomes are small and ugly, draenei reminds me of avatar, who would wanna play human?- we all humans in real life, male druids make me wanna puke, dwarfs remind me of me 89 year old grandpa and so on.
    cause orc casting animations are totally awesome...
    Goblins are small and ugly, tauren reminds me of a stockyard, who would wanna play undead?- it's just a rotting fugly ass human corpse, male belves make me wanna puke, trolls remind me of madam cleo and rasta stank and so on.

You are entitled to your opinion but don't try to pretend it's remotely "mature" lol

Gonna have to agree with the alliance being underwhelming. I have played alliance for 6 years, and now is the only time that I really really consider going horde. The alliance content is a big letdown, and really boring. Horde has the good stuff. The only thing that keeps me from going horde is my guild.