Wink Gamon: Trying to kite me? Again?

News: Gamon got hotfixed in live realms.

He's got a new weapon(approx 30% increased dmg), increased running speed (almost triple as normal running) and most importantly, a new ability: Charge.

Hunters, have fun.

Found out about it the hard way :/

10+ Year Old Account
    This was already posted in a different thread...

Yikes.

Why don't they just make him an actual boss with epic cleaves, knockbacks, void zones, breath weapons, etc.?

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Yikes.

Why don't they just make him an actual boss with epic cleaves, knockbacks, void zones, breath weapons, etc.?
    True, make him an actual boss with several phases...Would have been fun

Deleted
    Another thread about this?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yikes.

That could be catastrophic. And hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellesar View Post
    True, make him an actual boss with several phases...Would have been fun
    Phase 2
    Gamon... improvises!

His hard mode has Mr. Smite join him.

Quote Originally Posted by Invi View Post
    That could be catastrophic. And hilarious.
    Both catastrophic and hilarious work! Also found out bout it the hard way -_- charged, managed to iceblock but died almost instantly after

Deleted
    ty blizz for making gamon stronger

Thank you blizzard.

15+ Year Old Account
    how about leaving gamon alone and getting to work on fixing the problem with my hunter's pet abilities falling off the pet bar, or the many other bugs/problems...

I don't understand why people (or blizzard) thinks he is somehow funny?

and now you can't kite him or grief people with md (ok i understand that one) so what is left actually tank gamon with a healer for what? less than a silver? no thanks.
    Hi Sephurik

Unless they remove the ability to kite him outside his little room... alliance will find a new thing to QQ about because I can see a horde member kiting him into Garrosh's room when some alliance group is doing FTA and we know some1 will AoE and pull it off the horde player lol

Me and 3 healers killed Gamon... fun fight

Quote Originally Posted by Reo View Post
    Unless they remove the ability to kite him outside his little room... alliance will find a new thing to QQ about because I can see a horde member kiting him into Garrosh's room when some alliance group is doing FTA and we know some1 will AoE and pull it off the horde player lol
    Most Horde players I know would just watch the Alliance kill Garrosh. And /cheer.

Phase 2
    Gamon... improvises!

His hard mode has Mr. Smite join him.
    This only when he improvises something entirely random can happen out of 30 - 50 predetermined options. What the options are fall on the imagination of blizzard. For all we know he could pull out a gnome and start beating you with it. He could death grip everyone in 60 yards to him, slow all the targets by 85% and then cause a massive explosion that does 200 k damage to anyone near him after a 7 second cast with 15 yards range.