Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Billyzane View Post
    IDDQD is hard.
    LOL, Bringing back the classics! God I wish gold making was as easy as idkfa!

Deleted
    The only thing that I found mildly surprising about this is the fact that you were whispering someone, being racist and put it on youtube. Then made it public on mmo-champion.

=/

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    Nope he tamed one of the bug-trio mobs in AQ they are currently bugged and can't die, when they get to 1 hp they just heal up automatically.
    Look at it from the bright side This guy uses time and effort to get a ban, while others can manage that totally without any of it

Quote Originally Posted by Unifybe View Post
    The only thing that I found mildly surprising about this is the fact that you were whispering someone, being racist and put it on youtube. Then made it public on mmo-champion.

=/
    You forgot to mention that he also exploited

Reported for exploiting. Enjoy your ban!
    Playing 2's is like shooting yourself in the kneecaps and wondering why it hurts.

Quote Originally Posted by Billyzane View Post
    IDDQD is hard.
    Haha. This, for sure.
    Congratulations, your mind has been expanded.

Deleted
    Blizzard can't ban you for this, they can try. My mate got banned once for being on roofs, his mother called them (whom is a lawyer) and they removed the ban right away. Blizzard has no ground to ban you for that reason because they can't prove you actually knew about the bug and therefor were 'actively' exploiting it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you trying to get banned or something? It's all over for you my friend
    "The truth, my goal."

I would say go l2p but hopefully you wont get the chance when your banned go show your exploits another place.

Quote Originally Posted by belgicanofl View Post
    Blizzard can't ban you for this, they can try. My mate got banned once for being on roofs, his mother called them (whom is a lawyer) and they removed the ban right away. Blizzard has no ground to ban you for that reason because they can't prove you actually knew about the bug and therefor were 'actively' exploiting it.
    Thats a filthy dirty lie. Blizzard owns the game, they own your character and your account, hence in the EULA they say they can terminate it at anytime for any reason.

Another thing is, look at they did with Ensidia over the world first LK, they damn right can ban you.

Quote Originally Posted by belgicanofl View Post
    Blizzard can't ban you for this, they can try. My mate got banned once for being on roofs, his mother called them (whom is a lawyer) and they removed the ban right away.

Blizzard has no ground to ban you for that reason because they can't prove you actually knew about the bug and therefor were 'actively' exploiting it.

are you that retarded you actually believe that. they dont need a reason, or need to prove anything. They can ban anyone for anything. read the EULA and ToS. you are playing THEIR toons on THEIR realms. they can do what they like. and have done in the past.

Lol...so much skills!! wow i wish i could use exploits and own like you do!...oh wait you dont. if you would have soloed saph or a fight that requires you to moove alot and that being alone really makes it harder, maybe i'd give you some credit...but patchwork and grobulus...lulz.

Creative use of game mechanics. GJ.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mmobud888 View Post
    haha thats hilarious, wish i had a hunter, be farming gold like crazy
    I lost more gold than gained via deaths from other bosses

---------- Post added 2010-12-01 at 02:03 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Volent View Post
    ! Account subscription has already been cancelled!
    Xrtn | Vengeful Gladiator | 90 Human Hunter
    Ascendancex | Hero of the Horde | 90 Draenei Shaman

Check out my stream >> HERE << 2300+ RBGs / Arena / Wargames!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Volent View Post
    he wont get banned Enjoy your wasted Time writing Tickets

Its already fixed btw so it doesnt matter anyway

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mmobud888 View Post
    haha thats hilarious, wish i had a hunter, be farming gold like crazy
    make hunter
    tame turtle
    enter mc
    ????
    profit

Quote Originally Posted by Nitrix View Post
    I lost more gold than gained via deaths from other bosses

---------- Post added 2010-12-01 at 02:03 AM ----------

! Account subscription has already been cancelled!
    Possibly has been cancelled. only now you wont have a choice about whether you re-enable it or not.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitrix View Post
    World first

Yay.
    I wouldn't like to be you over the next few days =P
    It's inevitable you're going to get a ban, and so close to cata
    bad times for you bro!

why did you remove the link? its already to late ppl know your name.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantheal View Post
    I on occasion take a dump in the shower so I don't have to wipe but never pee in there. That is just gross!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nilinor View Post
    Thats a filthy dirty lie. Blizzard owns the game, they own your character and your account, hence in the EULA they say they can terminate it at anytime for any reason.

Another thing is, look at they did with Ensidia over the world first LK, they damn right can ban you.
    Nope it's not a lie, actually I got more people that threatened to sue blizzard and they withdrawn the bans (even others that bought gold and got banned), also on the net enough stories about it online.

The EULA states : actively exploiting, meaning you need to know what you were doing. If Blizzard cannot prove that, and if sued, the verdict would be that blizzard was at fault.

At least that's how it works in the EU, where the laws are lot better than in the US

Who cares if he is having fun, no reason to be douches and report him. It isn't effecting your game play so why do you care?