Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    My biggest complaint is my lack of ability to express disinterest in this thread without posting in it.

I could just not post, but people wouldn't really see that as my expressing how little I care.

Quote Originally Posted by Izuria View Post
    I'll just leave this here.
    <3 philosoraptor
    People will always bitch and whine. Move along, everybody.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    You do know what islands in the ocean do right?
    They float
    true story

Aaaaahhhh, the anticipation of all the wrathbabies and their impending QQs after they get folded over a railing by their first Cataclysm heroics is chilling. It will spread through the forums like a biblical flood with empty threats of ragequits on accounts and general screams of fury and consternation. It will separate the nublet bads and entitled casuals from those who really want to improve their game to rise to the challenge of difficult heroics and raids, and it is going to be GLORIOUS!!!

Of course, it all depends on Blizzard though. They will need to stand firm and vigilant and learn to use the word "NO" when demands of the Nerf Bat threaten to overrun their forum servers. For the good of all gamers and the game itself, I hope it is so.

Quote Originally Posted by Amyntas View Post
    People who call others QQers simply project their inability to dislike something calmly. They are probably the first to throw a tantrum when things don't go their way.
    Proof?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonFox View Post
    you are wrong. 2 years from now we are all gonna be dead because it will be 2012 and illumanati will destroy us all.
    no what he means is that the invasion happened 2 years ago, and now people are saying its the best.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Amazing. You have nothing to do now that people who aren't you have cleared Ulduar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    PS: Pandas are awesome.

Thank you for pointing this out. I really enjoy a new thread on this most interesting topic.
    I hope you enjoy my reply.

qq hate hate yada yada.

So let's get this straight you made a thread QQing about what the people over the last month have been QQing about.

Great idea.
    There must be no retirement with our backs to the wall, And believing in the justice of our cause, Each one of us must fight on to the end.

We determine the guilty, We decide the punishment.

Quote Originally Posted by willjones410 View Post
    Aaaaahhhh, the anticipation of all the wrathbabies and their impending QQs after they get folded over a railing by their first Cataclysm heroics is chilling. It will spread through the forums like a biblical flood with empty threats of ragequits on accounts and general screams of fury and consternation. It will separate the nublet bads and entitled casuals from those who really want to improve their game to rise to the challenge of difficult heroics and raids, and it is going to be GLORIOUS!!!

Of course, it all depends on Blizzard though. They will need to stand firm and vigilant and learn to use the word "NO" when demands of the Nerf Bat threaten to overrun their forum servers. For the good of all gamers and the game itself, I hope it is so.
    They aren't They said it themselves, heroic mode is heroic. Hard mode is hard. "DEAL WITH IT".

Besides why would they, they got buffed intensively on beta where heroic bosses hp are doubled. P

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    i actualy agree whit OP, ppl complain about absolutly everything, half the point on hes score is what ppl been crying at since vannilla, now that they get it... its bad...

my self played since open beta (warrior) i was QQing since then about maaan we need to DW 2H weapons... we got it...
    so im pleased to no end.

its just ppl that want to get up they`re post score, be the first to be annoyed\or not annoyed about a specific ingame change.

i got pretty sick of reading mmo champ past few weeks, same crap all over just diffrent opionions reflecting the same matter.

constructiv critisisms is one thing, just beeing "upset " annoyed " by anything that the game is and are is just dumb.

so OP i agree.
    --------------------------
    Main: Debirù Fury\Prot(85)
    Alt: Cèrberus Retri\Holy(8)
    Alt: Carrnage Holy\Shadow(81)
    Alt: Silverblue Fire\Arc(80)
    Alt: Bambì Bear\Cat(80)
    Alt: Kikensei Enhance\Resto(72+)

I am Dyslexian, and English is my 3rd language, you have been warrned.

Hmm.. an interesting pthread.. both QQ and full of haters..

Troll? or extremely insightful?

People will complain about anything.. thats what makes them people
    People will hate anything.. thats also what makes them people

I would like a forum thing.. QQ for the day

Quote Originally Posted by Debiru View Post
    i actualy agree whit OP, ppl complain about absolutly everything, half the point on hes score is what ppl been crying at since vannilla, now that they get it... its bad...

my self played since open beta (warrior) i was QQing since then about maaan we need to DW 2H weapons... we got it...
    so im pleased to no end.

its just ppl that want to get up they`re post score, be the first to be annoyed\or not annoyed about a specific ingame change.

i got pretty sick of reading mmo champ past few weeks, same crap all over just diffrent opionions reflecting the same matter.

constructiv critisisms is one thing, just beeing "upset " annoyed " by anything that the game is and are is just dumb.

so OP i agree.
    thanks man.

Haters gunna hate, lovers gunna love.
    Quote Originally Posted by jobdone View Post
    Every class is evenly balanced.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazche Swish View Post
    Haters gunna hate, lovers gunna love.
    I dont even want none of the above.

Quote Originally Posted by trhemp View Post
    In before

" OMG Cata Dungeons/Raids are too hard, i have to actually make an effort"

"WTF no epics from Heroics"
    except that its the same in Cataclysm as it was in Wrath. just imagine that the item color on all gear 200-232 was blue, and all gear 245 and up was purple, and its the same deal.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym
    It does no one any good to make GhostCrawler the scapegoat for all design decisions you disapprove of. Not how reality works.
    https://twitter.com/CM_Zarhym/status/275712376840531968

Quote Originally Posted by Amyntas View Post
    People who call others QQers simply project their inability to dislike something calmly. They are probably the first to throw a tantrum when things don't go their way.
    Or maybe they just felt like saying something.