Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Interesting...VERY interesting...

Deleted
    As far as the dungeon questing goes I believe it's a good change. Post The Shattering I've enjoyed leveling and I've had to completely stop doing dungeons because more often than not I'd end up back in the area I was questing, only now my quests would be gray/green and I'd have to move on to the next area without getting closure from the previous one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ohh.. gamon is angry now

hmmm was thinking about Sc2 Phoenix, maybe its a book ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Why don't they just give Gamon a ranged attack so that he can just destroy people and we'll be done with it lol.

I like that they spend more development time upgrading Gamon than they do fixing Isle of Conquest.

15+ Year Old Account
    I had hopes for DIII around summer next year :< And also 2012 looks kinda boring atm but when looking at it that 3 games releasing at end of 2011, it is very probably they will move some dates further into 2012 - it would make sense.

Really, it does concern me that there haven't been a single word on the obviously bugged version of swipe each and every feral druid is running around with. While spending so much time on fixing Gamon..
    The real important stuff doesn't really seem to be on top of blizz "to-do-list". Sadly this is no longer exuseable by "new big patch" seeing it's already been almost a month..

Pretending that this is true... then Blizzard is extremely smart for making an MMOFPS instead of an MMORPG.

If they made an MMORPG they would just be competing with themselves and it wouldn't do them much good in the end. With an MMOFPS, they can not only have most of their current fan base playing the game, but also a slew of new customers who dont care for WoW or MMOs but like FPSs. That way WoW and the New MMO "Titan" can co exist and Blizzard makes a hell of a lot more money.

I still hope some day we get a Starcraft MMO though.

As for WoW expansion release dates... yeah those things will be coming out every 2 years instead of 1 1/2 years as usual. Blizzard always delays things. Though I wish D3 would come sooner than a freaking year from now.

And for those saying WoW is ending after the 5th expansion because a 6th is not listed... maybe they just don't know what to do for it yet or they don't have a time period for release date yet? Doesn't everquest have like 20 expansions?

Interesting... even it seems a little bit real to me, cause Blizzard is always saying that their New MMO won't take playerbase from WoW and those games won't compete so releasing WoW expo and new MMO at the same time is likely to support that statement.

Deleted
    omg julian assange now works for mmo-c!!

D3 in 2012?? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....

>

15+ Year Old Account
    WoW Brazil? Hell yeah, it's about damn time!

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I hope to god that the new MMO isn't an MMOFPS.

Deleted
    Most of the slide actually makes sense, that Titan thing seems more like official announcement than actual release to me.

Deleted
    So is Titan different to Hydra? *confused* Or are they the same thing? After googling apparantly Hydra turned out to be D3? I must have missed that.

What is titan? the new mmo? And anyways, I thought W4 was going to be the FPS, instead of a mmofps...

And imo the coolest thing is the map market.

Deleted
    it's just... WikileaksFAKE

Their next gen MMO is going to immense I'm sure. Even if it is an FPS.

Some of the things on the slate make sense for sure.

SC2x2 and D3. Means a big-up hype at Blizzcon 2011. But what bothers me is that WoWx4 is only a year and a half away?! That's far too soon. They're going to announce it at Blizzcon 2011 and then like 6 months later release it? I think not. And when else will they announce their expansion? It's always at a Blizzcon.
    Last edited by marrakoosh; 2010-12-01 at 09:49 AM.