Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    People are forgetting Activision is apart of Blizzard now, so them pushing games and expansions asap to make money isn't gonna be something new.

Although seeing Diablo 3 "2nd" supposed expansion hitting the stores 5 years from now makes me cry

Diablo 3 late next year no big surprise there. Gives us time to get Cataclysm out the system cant wait for Daiblo 3 and certainly looking forward to Guild Wars 2 also. I'll always have my WoW sub so im glad GW2 and D3 are free to play =) Tho i'd happily pay to play them.

WoW Brazil @ Next year ? Sounds about right since Blizzard has been hiring around here for quite some time and we can already buy WoW boxes in local stores and SC2 was already translated to PT-BR. Wish i knew wtf Titan is.

Deleted
    I'd say kite Gamosh into Alliance raid if they try to raid Garrosh I bet someone would aoe/cleave him and Gamosh destroys all allies eventuly haha..

I looked at the chinese mmo-site for 15 seconds. My eyes hurt.

"Gamon is now immune to all forms of crowd control, uses the abilities Charge and Battle Shout, and wrecks adversaries with his new two-handed axe."

Awesome change, sick of seeing people kiting the poor guy around

Quote Originally Posted by Korhal View Post
    D3 in 2012?? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....

>
    Dude, D3 is in late 2011 not 2012. Only if they suffer delays then it could be pushed into 2012. But for now, it looks like late 2011 which is understandable. Cataclysm is coming out now and it wont make sense to launch a new game early next year. So late next year is very feasible.

Quote Originally Posted by Deployed View Post
    However, would Blizzard really trundle into the FPS market, with their first entry being an MMO version, without assistance from a company that knows what they're going with FPS games?
    You mean a company like Bungie? You know, the company that makes Halo? The same Bungie that signed a 10 year publishing deal with Activision earlier this year for all future Halo games? The same Activision that merged with Blizzard? And the fact that the Halo MMO that was being developed by Ensemble Studios, then cancelled due to "company politics," until THE SAME DAMN MONTH (April 2010) THAT BUNGIE SIGNED WITH ACTIVISION was called, get this, Titan?
    Last edited by Leinie; 2010-12-01 at 10:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Leinie View Post
    The same Bungie that signed a 10 year publishing deal with Activision earlier this year for all future Halo games? The same Activision that merged with Blizzard?
    You do know that Microsoft owns the rights to Halo, right?
    Last edited by Gahijnu; 2010-12-01 at 10:43 AM.

Can't wait for the next expansion for WoW.

is there some info about starcraft 2 phoenix yet?

10+ Year Old Account
    Where is the forum title for 1337?

Blizzard release 8 games in 2 years? You're kidding. Can't believe this made it to the front page of mmo. For shame!

Wow that looks awesome two more expansions for us i guess level cap will be 100...and diablo 3 looks interesting thinking about trying it out.

50% less XP for quests in dungeons 1-60...bastards

Blizzard can go to hell. DIABLO 3 at the end of 2011? POSSIBLY? OUR TORMENT IS ETERNAL!

PS: Hooray, new titles!

Deleted
    No no no.. 100% shure this is fake.. most of the stuff is easy to make a good estimate about.. wow brazil.. boub heard rumors.. means others could have too.. actually im pretty shure ive read about it on officiel forums.. wow tgc.. boub wrote about his guesses here.. If someone could write that chart they can probably read too wow expansions (i hate How x4, x5 etc are the new buzz words now) .. i really doubt they will move from their 2 year cycle with november release (dont talk tbc blah blah, it was delayed, you can easily google this) why would they move xpac release to the summer when half they playerbase hardly plays in the summer? And as someone mentioned.. blizz dont produce movies.. they could hope for a release time, but they would have no way of really predicting.. movies are made and released when movie companies want to.. blizz Are big and all, but i really doubt they have anything to say in hollywood..

Deleted
    An MMOFPS titled Titan huh... This could be interesting.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gahijnu View Post
    You do know that Microsoft owns the rights to Halo, right?
    Ownership and publishing rights are not the same

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonshardz View Post
    Blizzard can go to hell. DIABLO 3 at the end of 2011? POSSIBLY? OUR TORMENT IS ETERNAL!
    ^this, what the hell blizzard? Diablo 3 was announced around the same time as cataclysm, they are not the same teams working on them, Battle-net has been hinting and is all hyping up Diablo 3 but its still a freaking year away? go to hell blizzard indeed.