Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    A corporate slide that doesn't use Helvetica? Obviously fake.

But seriously - nothing that most of us wouldn't have been able to guess, anyway, aside from increasingly shorter development cycles for WoW expansions.

Oh, and that whole "Titan" thing. Yeah.

Deleted
    I think Starcraft 2 Phoenix will be the "lost viking" of the first expansion set, except bigger and better. So basically it'll be a shoot em up where you pilot a phoenix. Since it's stated to release at the same exact time as the first expansion, it'll probably come as an extra to the zerg expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh no, Titan, let all the people claim that its a WoW killer! (which it won't be, mmofps never do as well as mmorpgs, although it may be fun.)

I just hope this stops all the "Cata is the last expansion" threads...

10+ Year Old Account
    Love the new titles, and I'm excited and sad at the same time to see the HUGE time frame blizzard is giving them-self! I just hope we won't be disappointed.

Can I keep my Pandaren Monk title?

15+ Year Old Account
    You should have made the legendary title into to legend.....ary!

Project Titan! The rumor had always been that it was a next-gen MMO that was set in a brand new universe (first for Blizzard in more than a decade). However, I didn't know it was an FPS. Whenever I hear of an MMOFPS I just remember Planetside, which wasn't that great.

10+ Year Old Account
    When I first read SC2 Phoenix and noticed that it wasn't the protoss campaign because that is SC2 X2... the first idea that came to me was a first person flying game where you pilot a phoenix. Kind of like X-wing vs Tie-Fighter, or the Red Baron, or the various other old flying games with combat missions. I thought of it as maybe the next attempt at a "Starcraft: Ghost" type game, a first person RPG.

However this guy here is probably right. His idea sounds much more probable:
    Quote Originally Posted by paraalso View Post
    I think Starcraft 2 Phoenix will be the "lost viking" of the first expansion set, except bigger and better. So basically it'll be a shoot em up where you pilot a phoenix. Since it's stated to release at the same exact time as the first expansion, it'll probably come as an extra to the zerg expansion.

Woot for more Gamon buffs!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by katosjoes View Post
    "Demon pets should not be receiving the appropriate contribution of the warlock's armor."

Is that correct or did someone mean to type "now" instead of "not"? Seems to me it should be "now" as they use the word appropriate later in the sentence.
    yeah i was wondering the same it just seem weird and about the slate seems legit but most of the dates can be guessed but the ones that got my interest were the wow movie and the project titan, they both seems really close and even if is not the new mmo a new IP in blizzard hands is always welcomed.

I really hope this graph is true that would be awesome D:

Quote Originally Posted by fex View Post
    A corporate slide that doesn't use Helvetica? Obviously fake.

But seriously - nothing that most of us wouldn't have been able to guess, anyway, aside from increasingly shorter development cycles for WoW expansions.

Oh, and that whole "Titan" thing. Yeah.
    What increasingly shorter development cycles? BC lasted a few months less than wotlk has. 1/2007-11/2008 vs. 11/2008-12/2010

Quote Originally Posted by Luph View Post
    .... Notice how there are no wow expansions slated after #5? ....
    fail: notice how there's nothing slated past 2015? i guess by your logic they're not doing anything after that...

If the SC 2 Phoenix is the Blizzard SC 2 custom maps (Blizzard DotA, Left 2 Die, Auir Cheif, Starjewelled) I would want to die...
    Late 2010?...

Quote Originally Posted by Tang View Post
    P.S. --- "Lifeblood" is not a druid ability, it is the profession benefit for Herbalism.
    yea, but if it was bugged so the haste was affected by max health somehow, that's sounds like it really affects druids a lot, especially ferals!

Let's get all the facts straight on Titan:

1) New IP - not based on existing Blizzard games/lore/worlds.
    2) Rumors of FPS elements
    3) Blizzard was hiring graphic artists to develop both fantasy and sci-fi assets for it.

When I look at those, I know what my heart tells me. And i want it to be true.

Titan = a true Shadowrun MMO

Given that there is a http://sc2armory.com/game/protoss/units/phoenix

Phoenix unit in SC2, I could see this being a FPS style rail shooter in the vein of Colony Wars. Would be pretty cool to have a game like that in the SC universe.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Knirps View Post
    The number one, best part about instances is that you get a big boost. No one wants to run them 15 times an hour to break even to questing. I have never heard someone legitamitly and seriously say, 'OMG those instance quests gave me SO much exp, I am so infuriated that my orange quests from the area I was in are now yellow or green and that I might have to spend less time completing them to move on to the next zone to level up more even though I got an awesome boost from an easy instance...........whhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?' See, even in that scenario, it's impossible for that hypothetical person to even imagine not liking the, basically, one time extra boost that instance quests give.

But no. Thanks Blizz. I understand wanting to force people to view as much as your crappy new water effects by leveling as slowly as possible and having no survivability whatsoever, but can you give us a break? Maybe a 12% break?
    Maybe some want to enjoy the new zones? and not rush through everything.

~Kretic

I don't know where Bibi gets his information but Titan isn't an MMOFPS. It is obviously the codename for the Rock n' Roll Racing MMO.

10+ Year Old Account
    2 Diablo 3 expansions? cool stuff... And how much you want to bet SC2 phoenix is another attempt at a fps or perhaps maybe a mini campaign to be bought and dled off the blizzard store...