Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    So, the alliance broke the treaty.

Way to go Northwatch, way to go.
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.

Quote Originally Posted by mmaluso View Post
    The man, sinewy, tall for his race, and tanned, with short-cropped black hair and a neatly trimmed beard, simply stared up at the orc. “There is a treaty—”
    “Which does not apply to incursions into our territory. That is obviously an act of aggression!”
    “You saw what shape we were in,” the captain replied, disbelief in his voice. “A rabbit wouldn’t have found us aggressive!”
    It was the wrong thing to say, and Garrosh kicked him in the ribs. Cairne could hear one or two of them break. The man grunted and his face went pale, then flushed.
    “You are in Horde waters,” Garrosh repeated. “Whatever state your ship was in, I am well within my rights for everything I do here."

“Today, Captain, I have shown you the mighty arm of the Horde, and I also show you its mercy. There are eleven of you who seem to have survived the … storm.” He smiled a little. “We
    will give you two skiffs, along with some of our own precious rations. That, and luck, should be enough to see you to safety. And when you reach home, tell them what has happened here.
    Tell them that Garrosh Hellscream was both death and life to you and your people today.”

Im not saying Garrosh is a nice guy, infact i think hes a grade A prick, BUT he is within his rights as he says, it was not a violation of the treaty, and though it certainly does not make the horde look any better the message is still simple, if Alliance show their face in horde waters or horde lands the horde will take action no matter why they are there. He's basicly saying stay the hell away from us. I dont approve but its not a violation.

P.S. Not a fanboy, I play both factions, I just like looking at the information given and drawing the logical conclusion , like it or not they were in horde waters and so the treaty was not broken.
    But that's like circumstance. If that's the case, then the Horde could be perceived as breaking the treaty when the orcs slaughtered the Night Elf caravan and stole Night Elf goods. Or before that when Putress killed Alliance at the Wrathgate. That's like saying it's Varian's right to wage war in any of those instances.

If im not mistaken the treaty began after the fall of the lich king, so wrathgate doesnt apply, though Varian in the Ulduar trailer does hold the horde at fault for that, saying that the horde's partnership killed more of his men then the scourge... As for the night elves, are you talking about the ones that the twilight hammer orcs killed? If not then you will have to inform me of when in the timeline you are refering to.