Poll: Do you think Gamon would be a cooler leader of the Horde than Hellscream?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Fools! Gamon is the Warchief! Garrosh is just a mere puppet, put in place to draw attention away from the new leader of the Horde! With him being the overaggressive meathead he is, noone has questioned this or why Grommash Hold was moved to the Valley of Strength: So Gamon's messengers can carry his orders to Garrosh far quicker. Plus if his political puppet is in danger of being slain by the Alliance, his Awesomeness could descend upon those who challenge his rule and deal with them personally.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    too much fuss bout lil gamon.. let him live :<

Have a Nice Day ™...

10+ Year Old Account
    >.< oh lord new rogue quest "Go pickpocket the warchief Gamon please *insert name here*. He has valuable information.
    Player: uh is this a good idea...
    Npc: ssuuuuuuurrrrrreeeeeeeeee

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah, he should be the Avatar of Sargeras.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gamon is so op, that's what the horde needs right now! if Gamon was lead there would be no need for any other leaders....if only we could get him out of that bar, he'd be amazing!
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Amazing. You have nothing to do now that people who aren't you have cleared Ulduar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    PS: Pandas are awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sourjin View Post
    Gamon > ALL
    fixt

Quote Originally Posted by Talio View Post
    I killed him on the beta as a dps with a healer. It's not going to be that hard. :P

@Ulgrim - I think you need to reduced the size of your sig. It's awesome but it's above the allowed size. D:
    He was buffed recently.

At this rate, Gamon may become a bit too powerful. I can see it now....

4.20: Gamon's health has been increased by 80%, and Gamon has respecced fury, he now wields two 2-Handed axes.

4.25: Gamon's health and damage has been increased by 50%. In addition to this, Gamon now has a stacking enrage, increasing his running speed, attack speed, and damage by 20% every 5 seconds he is in combat.

4.30: Gamon now resides in Grommash Hold, rogues will now pickpocket Garrosh Hellscream for their Rogue quest.

10+ Year Old Account
    all bow to gamon!

Quote Originally Posted by Sinea View Post
    Nah, Deathwing will be the warchief and Gamon is gonna be the end boss of course.
    this

Gamon for Warchief!

Yes, he and garrosh fight to the death, and the winner takes on Crowley. Epic yes?
    Quote Originally Posted by Baever View Post
    Heroic modes =/= additional bosses. It's the same encounter, but cannot be steamrolled by an inbred Texan with same IQ as a roll of toilet paper.
    Quote Originally Posted by rabbimojo View Post
    And, more, I'm fairly certain there are several homosexual characters in the game - they don't need to have <Gay> under their name to make it so.
    I'm that guy who enjoys sitting their 6'5" frame in front of little kids in movie theaters.

Hes got that level 12 quest (i think it was lvl 12, and im sure they took it out of the game now because hes so godly.)

Im not voting.

I don't care if you're bad, just don't be a bitch... word.

A few days after the Shattering, I notices a lot of skeletons and bones that came from that dreadful bar. I gotta say, Gamon does not take any prisoners.
    My General Gaming Blog *Latest Updated: 9/25/14*

The need to buff him, hunters kiting him is a disgrace. Gamon for warchief!

Btw anyone notice the person that created this topic misspelled Warchief? :P

Alliance raid on Orgrimmar?

Pffftt...not when Gamon's around.

Vent would be hilarious during for the alliance. "FucK! Who pulled Gamon?!"

Are you guys sure you want him as a warchief? I mean, it was YOU, the horde, who were butchering, mocking and torturing him all those years.. He is gonna remember you all that when he is warchief ;P And i betcha, you wont like it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes he should as he could probably kick Garrosh's ass.

Also, is he still the subject of a lowbie rogue quest? cuz if he is, and the pick-pocketing attempt fails (can that happen?)......
    Quote Originally Posted by Baever View Post
    Heroic modes =/= additional bosses. It's the same encounter, but cannot be steamrolled by an inbred Texan with same IQ as a roll of toilet paper.
    Quote Originally Posted by rabbimojo View Post
    And, more, I'm fairly certain there are several homosexual characters in the game - they don't need to have <Gay> under their name to make it so.
    I'm that guy who enjoys sitting their 6'5" frame in front of little kids in movie theaters.