Poll: Who is the best faction leader atm?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I main a Troll and and hella loyal to Vol'jin, but Sylvanas has an amazing background and story.

Also, she could drive me to necrophilia.

10+ Year Old Account
    None of the leaders are particularly inspired, but the least sucky/non-existant one for me is Garrosh. I really don't care for Sylvanas.
    "The truth, my goal."

Deleted
    Got to be either Baine or Thrall

Deleted
    Sylvanas.
    Just because she's smexy X3
    2nd is vol'jin.
    jus because he is a troll and troll is mah fav class

Vol'jin, without doubt.

Sylvanas a tragic , scheming , malicious, ruthless Character, very interesting indeed

Mr Hellscream....he is what the game needed to inspire such a reaction as it has wether you love him or hate him!
    plus he totally urinated all over Varians attempt to be "that guy"
    Sometimes you just have to stop healing some people to prove a point, if they don't listen, it's really their own fault :P

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I miss Magni, but I guess like Muradin and Falstad, not Moira though. We had to trek through a long maze of a dungeon to save her ass only for her to come back and try to usurp the government for her Dark Iron kin.

Of those listed though, my vote goes to Vol'jin.

I got to vote for my leader Baine. He will be awesome like his father.

From what we can see so far, it's pretty obvious that Blizzard needs to work on the Alliance's leaders. So far I see 19 votes for Alliance and 60 for Horde.

Then again, if Genn were included, it'd probably be 30:49, but Horde is still far better.

And all that even though we have Lorthemar. ^_^

Deleted
    Sylvanas is just <3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mariosatr View Post
    Discuss please

EDIT: Poll here didn't include dwarf leader because they're split, and no worgen leader because they don't do much in 1-60 and even 78-85, and there leader just sits by varian 24/7

For me it's Baine; he's like Thrall really, except not a shaman. And who doesn't like Thrall?
    Ur nuts i hated both trhalllalla and that cairnval why does hes son bainrneval have to be like him be like Garrosh

Well, the Dwarves should have the choice between Magni, my favourite faction leader by far, or the Council of Three hammers. They may be 3 people, but they are still the faction leaders. Bad poll, sorry, my two favourites just aren't on there.
    Greymane is also a leader, so what if he doesn't "do much" - I don't see Gallywix doing much either. Why is he on the Poll?

So my vote goes to Magni, then the Council of Three hammers, then Vol'jin.

15+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard really failed with ally leaders. All the polls like this end up with 4 out of 5 favorite leaders being horde.
    I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me.
    We are not monsters! We are not the mindless wretches of a ghoul army! NO! We are a force even more terrifying! We are the chill in a coward's spine! We are the instruments of an unyielding ire! WE ARE THE FORSAKEN!
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleo View Post
    Blizzard really failed with ally leaders. All the polls like this end up with 4 out of 5 favorite leaders being horde.
    Yeah, you would except roughly 50% of the votes to be for ally leaders. Clearly they need Magni back kicking ass...

That said, Garrosh gets my vote.

Sylvanas because she has developed as a character since WCIII. She's just been around for a long time and I liked her story from the word go.

Vol'jin > Sylvanas > rest

Sylvanas, she seems to be the only one doing something interesting and turning warcraft into a real warcraft.

15+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, Vol'jin needs a new model.

http://joekey.deviantart.com Sig by Lilliputia! <3